Bank error

Spain

Hypothetically speaking(still a little scared) You go to a Bank in southern Ohio, Merchants For example,(wink). You find one that has the little drive through that is seperate from the main bank.(whole in protocol). You put your best power suit on and go in and deposit as much money as you can into the account. Then you go in on Friday before a Monday bank holiday. AT THE LAST POSIBLE MINUTE. And withdraw eveything. That clerk then has to go cancel your account. Because of the Human nature factor, the clerk wont. Then you go directly to the ATM and start withdrawing 500 dollars every 12 hours. You should get about 3500 dollars. However you cannot do this again. They will call the police. They will sew you. However it is a civil matter and their error. Again Hypothetically!

Spain, for the most part these types of posts from you are always looked upon with humor from me. However, this sounds like this dumbest sh*t I've heard in forever. I can't see how this could possibly be the case. Not to say in some instances it's not possible, but would have to think this is a VERY rare occurance.... My account didn't get closed because it was overdrawn, so why would they have to close an account just because you withdraw the money ??

WHODEY !!!

Better plan with far less risk:

Step 1: go to Spain's house.

Step 2: Wait outside until you smell ganja.

Step 3: Wait another 20 minutes or so.

Step 4: Go inside, he'll be too wasted to do anything, and pull a Nicholson.

Step 5: Pawn your gains at the local pawnshop and go drink.

:lol:

Better plan with far less risk:

Step 1: go to Spain's house.

Step 2: Wait outside until you smell ganja.

Step 3: Wait another 20 minutes or so.

Step 4: Go inside, he'll be too wasted to do anything, and pull a Nicholson.

Step 5: Pawn your gains at the local pawnshop and go drink.

:lol:

Since Spain was never my roommate and never stole my stereo equipment, I can not pull a Nicholson, but if these two things had happened I wouldnt even wait untill he was stoned to go get my stuff. B)

I know it works , and people dont do it because they dont have the balls.

Either that or they aren't f*cking retarded lke you. Jesus you make me cringe sometimes.

Thanks, but no thanks man... I'll just take the wimp route and pay 'em off! :rolleyes:

Gee TBD, I don't know how you could possibly pass up Spain's sound financial advice, after his international drug smuggling tip (wait until it's foggy) and his bank extortion scheme (withdrawl all the $ from your account at the last minute on a Friday before a bank holiday). :lmao:

I can only imagine what he has up his sleeve to avoid paying for student and car loans.