Rich Eisen

While talking to Phil Simms right now, Rich, congratulated Phil on having the opportunity to call this year's Super Bowl, since CBS will have the game and Phil is their top analyst. Phil scoffed a bit at the notion saying well, it's not set in stone. He then added, Sometimes you start the season as the number 1 QB and then things change over the course of th season.

Rich quickly replied with, Or Kimo Von Oelhoffen could take out your vocal cords in the first round of the playoffs....

Hilarious.... :bengal:

BTW, guys are you watching the NFL Network schedule show? it still has about 90 minutes left....

BTW, guys are you watching the NFL Network schedule show? it still has about 90 minutes left....

Damn you and your ability to watch important breaking news while the rest of us slave at work!!! Thanks for rubbing it in . . .

I'm watching it in person..... B)

Nice! I've always looked at Rich Eisen as a "I'm not nearly as funny as I think I am" kind of guy, but I obviously like this quote.

He came from Sportcenter, so....you know, do I really even NEED to make a joke here? It's kind of self-explanatory, right? :rolleyes:

Also, sorry to double post, but I just rememberd something. For some reason I had forgotten this, but now I remember.

Does anyone remember the 2001 AFC Title game and how someone from the Steelers knocked Tom Brady out of the game in the first half before Bledsoe came in and finished them off? Does anyone have any recollection of what happened? Was his knee taken out?

It's odd that this seems to happen to Steelers' opponents in the playoffs..... :huh:

Eisen's remark is just the latest in a series.

When Kimo signed with the Jets Eisen summed up his entire career by recalling the hit on Palmer, stating something along the lines of..."Known soley for his hit on Carson Palmer, free agent DT Kimo von Oelhoffen signed today with the New York Jets."

And during the recent owners meetings he corrected the NFL's head of officials, who had just referred to the rule change designed to protect QB's as the Carson Rule. Eisen quipped..."Shouldn't we call that one the Kimo Rule. Palmer didn't do anything wrong."

Just like the old saying "Alot of truth is said in jest". I think it's funny. Props to Rich. ^_^

Usually when nobody has the nads to say it with a straight face, except for Bengals fans in this case! :cheers: Hell, I even said Kimo didn't mean it. But I still have nads! :lol:

The most funny thing I see in this, is that a Steeler's message board turned in another Bengal's message board into the FBI over some remarks that were made about people hurting/killing Kimo. Now they are doing the same to Rich Eisen.

:huh:

Anyone got the number to 911?

:lol:

The most funny thing I see in this, is that a Steeler's message board turned in another Bengal's message board into the FBI over some remarks that were made about people hurting/killing Kimo. Now they are doing the same to Rich Eisen.

F*CKING STUPID STEELERS FANS !!! They really are challenged aren't they... That's just ignorant !!!

WHODEY !!!

Steeler fans are already whining about this. :lol:

http://p087.ezboard.com/fstillersforumfrm2...cID=20669.topic

Anybody catch this little nugget?

"This troll is from bengalszone.com The home of the biggest bunch of pansy crybabies and excuse makers on the net.

Feel free to visit their site which is the official home of Steeler envy, pissing and moaning, and crying on the net.

Every other topic over there is about the Steelers, they cant get us out of their minds."

Anybody catch this little nugget?

"This troll is from bengalszone.com The home of the biggest bunch of pansy crybabies and excuse makers on the net.

Feel free to visit their site which is the official home of Steeler envy, pissing and moaning, and crying on the net.

Every other topic over there is about the Steelers, they cant get us out of their minds."

Yeah, I did see that, but it made no sense to me. What Bengalzone troll is he talking about? The Eisen whining thread was started by a Steeler and I can't recall stumbling across anything written by some dink named Steelperch.

Frankly, the reason I find the whole rant funny is it shows how sensitive Steeler fans are about all of the talk about cheap hits, bad officiating, gift calls, and in a nutshell....their team not deserving the championship. So they whine and whine about respect.