SAPP !?!?!?

ArmyBengal

Biggest joke in the NFL? thats news to me...

C'mon, how many Berman jokes were we the butt of? How many times were the Bengals referenced nationally and there would be a chuckle that followed?

and how can you say he didnt carry us...Wasn't his fault we were losing, he was doing everything he could to help us win.

Simple, he never helped us win -- look at the record during his tenure -- he always bitched and complained and would take himself out. That's not helping us, its prohibiting us. Sure I can't put 100% of the problems on Dillon, there are a ton of other reasons why we stunk. But Dillon was definitely one of them.

I guess we will disagree on the dillon topicĀ 

Don't get me wrong. I think Dillon is a good back, I just don't see him as a leader nor a benefactor of positive reflection. I don't care about his past personally, he never helped accomplish the one goal that's eluded us for a long time, winning.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 freaking question! If theres this topic why 3 other Sapp topics??? <_<

I would say because it is certainly the hottest topic presently on the board, followed by the second hottest topic of Corey's statements on TV, which has multiple threads itself. Somewhat hard to follow but it seems to be the nature of the beast.

Wait until the Bengals reach the Super Bowl either this year or next year. This wouldn't register as a pimple on a fleas ass compared to what would happen then! B)

Do a search on the Kitna versus Palmer topic. I'm sure it outweights the Sapp issue.

It certainly does...but just not over the past two days. I can't count the Kitna vs. Palmer threads! They predate my membership here! :blink:

Do a search on the Kitna versus Palmer topic.Ā  I'm sure it outweights the Sapp issue.

It certainly does...but just not over the past two days. I can't count the Kitna vs. Palmer threads! They predate my membership here! :blink:

Yea, no doubt the past few days it's been Sapp this and Sapp that. I think the biggest topic this off-season is when Palmer started in front of Kitna. That sure as heck peeved me.

Not an easy call my A$$.... No sense paying for 3 million for a backup . a starting d-lineman is usually worth paying 4 million for.

To sign Brock Marion,Warren Sapp,and Bobby Taylor, means we're going to have to free up money. we'd free up all of their bases with the trades of both Dillon and Kitna. Plus if we're about to sign that Patrick Johnson kid as a returner, means, T.J. could be out too, and that makes me happy as well.

Well I think we have found our center folks! Time for SUPERTHREAD!!!

It's: KITNA VERSUS SAPP!

Kit costs $3.3 million, Sapp at least $4 million. If you can only have one, who do you take? It's not an easy call...I go Sapp.

I go Sapp too, but just barely. <_<