hines ward comfortable with the bengals

jungleman

There's nothing earth-shattering there. we are comfortable with them as well. No secrets between these teams. Comes down to execution and one team making more plays while limiting mistakes.

why wouldn't he be confident? We turned the ball over 5 times and you only beat us by a measly TD. In the game in your house we crushed you. Give us 5 TO's and the score would have been 38-10. We are just a better team plain and simple. DEFENSE wins in the playoffs and you have NO D at all.

You guys wanted to LAY down in hopes of getting Jacksonville....Miami spoiled your plans.. Now, instead of going into thew playoffs on a roll..you guys look dead.. This game will bea fairly easy for Pittsburgh.

PITT 28

Cincy 17

why wouldn't he be confident? We turned the ball over 5 times and you only beat us by a measly TD. In the game in your house we crushed you. Give us 5 TO's and the score would have been 38-10. We are just a better team plain and simple. DEFENSE wins in the playoffs and you have NO D at all.

You guys wanted to LAY down in hopes of getting Jacksonville....Miami spoiled your plans.. Now, instead of going into thew playoffs on a roll..you guys look dead.. This game will bea fairly easy for Pittsburgh.

PITT 28

Cincy 17

You will be lucky to score 10 points. You know you're not getting out of PBS with a win 2 times in one year, and your overrated cocky ass team knows it too. :sure:

This whole, IF IF IF bullsh*t that you squeeler fans like to spit out is comical. OK, I'll play along. IF we didn't score 38 points, we would have lost. IF we didn't win 11 games, we wouldn't have won the north. IF I hadn't banged your mom, you wouldn't still be calling me daddy.

F*ckin stiller fans. This is gonna be a long week leading up to the masacre.

Why is it a stupid statement? You obviously did not care to win. Unless you are admitting you are 34 points INFERIOR to the KC Chiefs? Not only did you rest some players...the players who played did not even put forth any effort whatsoever. It was a lay-down and you know it.

After Sunday you can hug that AFC North trophy all winter long...we will be moving on.. and I think you know it.

You are seriously on crack. The coach you need to point those accusations towards is your boy Belicheck. Why the hell are we scared of Pittsburgh? I can't wait to hear more excuses from benji this time as to why they lost.

T0_-1_1029963.jpg

Why is it a stupid statement? You obviously did not care to win. Unless you are admitting you are 34 points INFERIOR to the KC Chiefs? Not only did you rest some players...the players who played did not even put forth any effort whatsoever. It was a lay-down and you know it.

After Sunday you can hug that AFC North trophy all winter long...we will be moving on.. and I think you know it.

Sure, the Bengals failed to apply maximum effort against the Chiefs in a game that meant absolutely nothing. That is not to be argued. For you to say that the players played like crap with possibly facing Pittsburgh in mind is what I brought into question.

PITT 28

Cincy 17

You will be lucky to score 10 points. You know you're not getting out of PBS with a win 2 times in one year, and your overrated cocky ass team knows it too. :sure:

This whole, IF IF IF bullsh*t that you squeeler fans like to spit out is comical. OK, I'll play along. IF we didn't score 38 points, we would have lost. IF we didn't win 11 games, we wouldn't have won the north. IF I hadn't banged your mom, you wouldn't still be calling me daddy.

F*ckin stiller fans. This is gonna be a long week leading up to the masacre.

Spare me with your "We win the AFC North BS"..you won on a technicality....a tie-breaker OF a tiebreaker. Grrrrreat, congrats to you. You have been our b!tches for soooo long it is hardly even quantifiable. The best part of all of this is that you guys beat us in Pittsburgh..securing the division..and then celebrated and spouted off like it was the Superbowl. For a lowly, swarthy team like the Bungles..after years of sucktitude, I guess it was a GREAT accomplishment.

After all of Chad Johnson's gloating.."Time to trade in the black and white TV for the Color TV" the result of the season is still going to be the same as it always was...Pittsburgh moves on...Cincinatti goes home...as it should be.

Spare me with your "We win the AFC North BS"..you won on a technicality....a tie-breaker OF a tiebreaker. Grrrrreat, congrats to you. You have been our b!tches for soooo long it is hardly even quantifiable. The best part of all of this is that you guys beat us in Pittsburgh..securing the division..and then celebrated and spouted off like it was the Superbowl. For a lowly, swarthy team like the Bungles..after years of sucktitude, I guess it was a GREAT accomplishment.

After all of Chad Johnson's gloating.."Time to trade in the black and white TV for the Color TV" the result of the season is still going to be the same as it always was...Pittsburgh moves on...Cincinatti goes home...as it should be.

Quoted as a true Steeler fan. If they same scenario had happened and Pitt won the North, it would be justifiable. But since Cinci did, it is luck and a fluke. Dude you're a joke, just like the other 100 misguided steel heads that come in here then never show up again. Welcome to the club. But PLEASE come back Sunday for your medicine. Have some class for gods sake.

Please son...it is YOU who will be hiding. I can see all the cry-baby threads already....

"We should have Spent $$$ on Defense"

"Palmer is a Choker, Not worth 100 mill"

"Why Can't we beat Pittsburgh when it counts"

"Changes need to be Made"

"I am ashamed to be a Bengals Fan"

"We really are the Bungles"

"I am a loser Bungle Fan, Time to end my Life"

And ANOTHER thread that should get moved. Any chance the admins ban some of these tools for flagrantly and repeatedly ignoring the reasonable forum rules that this type of stuff be restricted to smack talk?

Please son...it is YOU who will be hiding. I can see all the cry-baby threads already....

Do me a favor, and PLEASE come back every day to start stupid threads. IT's going to make it that much better on Sunday. :sure:

And if the Bengals win, here's what you will be saying....

"The refs blew the game!"

"The NFL threw the game!"

"The Steelers beat themselves!"

"We still own the Bungals"

"No way they'll beat Denver"

"Next year they'll suck again and we'll take the division back!"

It is all so predictable.

And if the Bengals win, here's what you will be saying....

"The refs blew the game!"

"The NFL threw the game!"

"The Steelers beat themselves!"

"We still own the Bungals"

"No way they'll beat Denver"

"Next year they'll suck again and we'll take the division back!"

It is all so predictable.

You forgot the big ben sore thumb one... That will probably be the #1 reason.

And ANOTHER thread that should get moved.

Ya know, you're probably right about moving it, but let's give everyone a second chance to clean up their act and leave it rolling right here. Besides, both sides are baiting each other here. That doesn't help things either. If you wanna call him out in the smack forum, send Lambert Steel a nice invitation via a PM. I'm sure he knows how to find a smack forum when he needs to.

Any chance the admins ban some of these tools for flagrantly and repeatedly ignoring the reasonable forum rules that this type of stuff be restricted to smack talk?

I feel like such a Nazi doing that! :hitler: Let try talk first, firing squad later. I've seen far worse than Lambert here. B)