Chriscovga

BengalsLB

TJJackson

kevnz

Barbarian

turningpoint

BengalNation

BigOrange

Anybody know where they've gone. Escpecially Big Orange and Bobcat Bengal, these were two of my favorite posters, and they just disappeared... Big O got 'promoted' to moderator, and I haven't seen him since.

Of all the names you listed, all still frequent the site except for Barbarian and Chriscovga, to my knowlege at least. I'm a semi-new guy myself.

Chriscovga should be back starting around the end of the football season, and the beginning of the draft season. He excells at the art of making mock drafts.

Barbarian was a colorful poster, but alas became a bit too colorful and is now brightening up football forums elsewhere on the web. Hey. S**t happens. Even here.

Of all the names you listed, all still frequent the site except for Barbarian and Chriscovga, to my knowlege at least. I'm a semi-new guy myself.

Chriscovga should be back starting around the end of the football season, and the beginning of the draft season. He excells at the art of making mock drafts.

Barbarian was a colorful poster, but alas became a bit too colorful and is now brightening up football forums elsewhere on the web. Hey. S**t happens. Even here.

So you're saying Barbarian was banned?

Congratulations. You solved the case Columbo! :detective: And you say "banned" like it's a bad thing. There's sites that I myself have been banned from, (Redszone.com for one) and I'm damn proud of it! That's cool. Don't miss it a bit.

Where are:

BobcatBengal

Chriscovga

BengalsLB

TJJackson

kevnz

Barbarian

turningpoint

BengalNation

BigOrange

Anybody know where they've gone. Escpecially Big Orange and Bobcat Bengal, these were two of my favorite posters, and they just disappeared... Big O got 'promoted' to moderator, and I haven't seen him since.

I think Bobcat Bengal may have changed his name. I know he was Terry Tate for awhile also.

Congratulations. You solved the case Columbo! :detective: And you say "banned" like it's a bad thing. There's sites that I myself have been banned from, (Redszone.com for one) and I'm damn proud of it! That's cool. Don't miss it a bit.

Hell, If I wouldn't have been banned from the "official" board, I never would have found this one. Thank you Bengals.com. :angel:

• 2 weeks later...