Colts losing *UPDATE!* COLTS LOST!!

Why in the sam hell do we have to be subject to watch this Jax - Niners game? I mean good god let's see the Colts game. CBS confuses the crap outta me sometimes. They're showing some winter sports crap.

Why in the sam hell do we have to be subject to watch this Jax - Niners game? I mean good god let's see the Colts game. CBS confuses the crap outta me sometimes. They're showing some winter sports crap.

lucky u Ox I got the Saints and Panthers.om goooooooodness

Well, the Colts did rest a number of defensive starters. HUGE MISTAKE. They could loose the next two weeks if they continue to rest people.

Maybe...but so what? They have the division and home field locked up. Hell, if I were Dungy I would have pulled my starters after the coin flip. Imagine if on one of the 4 sacks Manning took today he got twisted up and blew out a knee or ACL. Dungy would have been crowned King of All Idiots in Indy.

This was the best thing that could have happened for Indy. Now all the undefeated crap is gone and they can get healthy and focus on the playoffs.

I think the absent starters were Simon, Robert mathis and i forgert the other two.

But if they sit all of their starters, they could loose their next 2 games. They will loose to Seattle. But will it look good to loose to Arizona?!

They would be 13-3, and that would be the same record as the Bengals, and that would mean we had the same record as the best team in the league :). heehehhehahahaheheheh