2023 Reds

ArmyBengal

I guess the only real question to ask about our 2023 Reds is...
How bad are they going to suck this year?
Not at all, a little, or a lot.

I'm going to go with option D, they are going to suck huge donkey balls.
On the plus side, if you want to just go hang out at the ball park, drink beers and socialize, the tickets will be cheap !!

The turd will figure it out without any help on their part. Unfortunately you can’t say the same if the Reds. This team is fucking doomed and the season hasn’t even started.

They will consider the season a success if the fans in the right field bar area lead the league in longest cup snake for the year…

• 2 weeks later...

In an odd twist on Cincinnati sports ownership, the Reds "brain trust" seems to think the Reds cannot be a profitable team and will not be able to contend because of that.  This OBVIOUSLY results in the team underperforming and a fan base which, while loving the Reds, will only show up to the games because of cheap tickets, some bring your dog to the ballpark event, or the ever popular beer cup snake challenges the drunk fans partake in.

Conversely, the Bengals front office changed coaches and invested time, energy, and GET THIS, money into the team and the facilities.  This resulted in the team beginning to change their approach to free agency, spending on players, and what type of players to bring into the team.  The Bengals start winning, go the Super Bowl and then the AFCCG in back to back seasons and there is a wait list for season tickets.

The Reds ownership needs to sell the team.  With them in charge I would bet a large amount of cash they won't see a .500 season again.
Shitbags...

• 3 weeks later...

Well look at that.  The Reds resigning a pitcher, as opposed to trading him for a half eaten Snicker's bar and some steel wool.
Glad Hunter Greene will be sticking around.  Now all the 10's of 100's in attendance will be able to witness  at least one capable pitcher.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don’t think anyone did.

Amazing how all this young talent has really paid off for them. Not just De La Cruz either, although he’s really good and fun to watch.

They just need some help with their pitching staff. Hope things trend this way in the 2nd half.

• Like 1