Week 14: Browns @ Bengals

HoosierCat

Dude…

Happy to win that game and have no concerns. Not worried about the plays, play calling, or anything other than the injuries.

It’s a division game against a team that has had our number. They put a lot of pressure on themselves to win this game, coming off an emotional win over the Chiefs.

You don’t question it, just move on after putting one more in the win column. Focus on the Buccaneers and stay in the mix for the division.

• Like 1

I was almost literally right behind Chase in terms of view. 21 rows up. When I tell you all there was NO WINDOW THAT WAS REMOTELY DISCERNIBLE FOR THAT THROW I am not exaggerating. I had no idea why he threw it. None. It wasn't there. There was nothing there. Until there was. 

• Like 1

Yeah, watching on TV had me initially yelling, "WHAT THE HELL" ?!?!

Then Chase actually caught the damn thing and was like, "HOLY SHIT, HE CAUGHT THAT" ??

I liked Joe's response to that play when he said something close to...
Even when Chase isn't expecting the ball, he's still the best WR in the league.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, membengal said:

I was almost literally right behind Chase in terms of view. 21 rows up. When I tell you all there was NO WINDOW THAT WAS REMOTELY DISCERNIBLE FOR THAT THROW I am not exaggerating. I had no idea why he threw it. None. It wasn't there. There was nothing there. Until there was. 

I had the endzone view too.   I thought it was a Red Zone Int.    Just an incredible play and ball.   Not to mention it look like Chase saw it at the last possible second.   Great catch too.