Random Thoughts About the Season w/ Nowhere Else to put them...

membengal

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Ok earlier in this thread, I made the comment about the Jaguars game and something just being different about Burrow and this team.

Here’s a clip I hadn’t seen before and is interesting to see now that the team finds itself in the AFC Championship game.

https://youtu.be/l21JogsyDNo

Yep, it's still remarkable how much command Joe had in the room at that point. He raised his finger to speak, and the room went silent for him.

7 minutes ago, Stripes said:

Yep, it's still remarkable how much command Joe had in the room at that point. He raised his finger to speak, and the room went silent for him.

I don't even have that much command over my daughter or my wife. Granted the former is seven months old and so only bows to the power of cartoons and the latter could kick Thanos' ass. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure why this jumped in my head, but how come there's no talk about how many games are played in regards to those teams that make the playoffs and those that don't ??  It's simply 17 or 18 games are too many and it's not safe.  However, the Bengals and Rams just finished playing their 21st game this season.

Don't get me wrong.  I don't really care how many games they play, but it just came to mind.