Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCat

Bengals Statement on BLM Protests

Here in Indiana Holcomb delayed the full reopening, aka stage 5, which was supposed to happen July 4th weekend. it’s finally supposed to happen this week, but case numbers have been rising over the past week or so. The rolling seven day average is around 535 new cases a day, highest it’s been since March. So another delay wouldn’t surprise me. Still too many people not taking this seriously imo.

ETA and boom, press conference this afternoon, Holcomb extends stage 4.5 two more weeks.

DeWine said no mask order necessary right now.  But then he said we are on the precipice of total disaster if we don’t wear masks, so he asked all Ohioans, please wear masks if you go out in public.  

• Like 1

DeWine is a chicken shit.  Just make the mask mandate for the whole state.
He's scared of the push back he's going to get.
Precipice of total disaster, but won't mandate the one thing most will agree upon to help the most.
I hate wearing a mask, but I do it all day at work and whenever I go somewhere in public.

It's not because i'm making a political statement, am a sheep, or part of a cult either.
It's common fucking sense...

I mean unless you really do think the wire in the mask is a 5G antenna that's killing you.
That apparently is far more plausible, right ??

• Like 1

I love the mask. I have one of those neck things you just pull up over the bottom half of your face. It’s like getting to walk around as a superhero (in my case, the Amazing Drunk Fatass). 

I use both.  The traditional face mask and my military gator-neck.  Same as you Hoosier, just pull it up and go.

Funny, you and I have similar superhero names.  With me though, you just drop the "Amazing"...
I think my wife could confirm that to be fairly accurate !!!

• Like 1

I like what Ohio has done with color ranking by County.  

Very informative and takes the sting out misreporting new cases.  

On 7/16/2020 at 3:41 PM, ArmyBengal said:

Funny, you and I have similar superhero names.  With me though, you just drop the "Amazing".

Interestingly enough, I’m working on the fatass part though. Lost 8 pounds this week alone.

If it continues to trend in this direction, I’ll just be known as a drunk...

Good ???

• Like 1