Bengals @ Ravens Game Thread

HoosierCat

Ok is it that the defense coaches suck that bad or these players have no idea how to play? My gosh guys are wide open nobody with in 20 yards of them.

They said they practiced all week on how to stop Jackson and they can’t even find him till he is 20 yards down field.

Man this team is missing vocal leaders on both sides of the ball!

• Like 1

Wow I have never seen a team so confused before every week. 3 guys go after Jackson leaving the RB do whatever he wants. 

These coaches need to look at how they coach anymore!

Feel bad for Geno once a force to be reckon with now I never hear his name called! I miss those years watching this defense being physical and going after the ball, now there afraid to even tackle!

Might be the worst defense in Bengals' history, I'm trying to think of one that's actually worse than this one.  I have no idea how all of a sudden guys like Jackson and Bates suck either.   Maybe we shouldn't be surprised when they just decided to re-sign Brown and do little else, and Taylor had to pick-up a coordinator off the scrap heap at the last minute.

• Like 1

Just now, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Might be the worst defense in Bengals' history, I'm trying to think of one that's actually worse than this one.  I have no idea how all of a sudden guys like Jackson and Bates suck either.   Maybe we shouldn't be surprised when they just decided to re-sign Brown and do little else, and Taylor had to pick-up a coordinator off the scrap heap at the last minute.

I really wanted Del Rio a guy who has been there before and actully made defenses good. 

This defense coordinator so far seems worthless