Week 1 - Colts Talk

AMPHAR

Ok so watching a little of this eagles football game, and I must say all these new penalties are going to cost teams games. 

They actually have a penalty called weight on the QB lol what the hell is that. They can't even follow through anymore when trying to sack a QB. His body weight lands on the QB and they throw a personal foul call. 

Come on it's football i get being safe but these calls are just stupid.

I went to bed at half.   I loved NFL football and can’t really point a finger to exactly “why”, but these are just boring ass broadcasts/games.

Close games/fantasy players playing but boring as heck would rather sleep.

Maybe I’m old or just know if anything compelling happens it will be there tomorrow. 

to guys who are saying game is boring, WE are old guys. thats why this forum is dying because only old guys like us left here, all younger fans are using reddit, twitter, instgram or whatever is out there.

when I was 20's Football was so excited and fun to watch and I remember older guys fall sleep during game. it was boring to them. now its our turn to be the old guys who fall sleep during watch the game lol.

I'm perfectly content being the old guy who falls asleep while watching the game, although I won't do it when watching the Bengals play.  I might turn it off in disgust, but never fall asleep.
Come to think of it, I fall asleep watching any sports.  Basketball, baseball, college football, whatever.  Sit in my chair, have some cold beverages, watch the game, fall asleep.
Life is good !!!

Since we still have a couple of days, allow me to talk about my chair.  A big oversized leather rocker, recliner.  It's pretty much like sitting in a cloud even though I'm sure that's not possible.
However, if it were possible, that's my chair in a nutshell.  If not there, I'm in the basement sitting on the couch with my feet up on the bigass ottoman.
I'm getting sleepy just thinking about my chair.

2 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

I'm perfectly content being the old guy who falls asleep while watching the game, although I won't do it when watching the Bengals play.  I might turn it off in disgust, but never fall asleep.
Come to think of it, I fall asleep watching any sports.  Basketball, baseball, college football, whatever.  Sit in my chair, have some cold beverages, watch the game, fall asleep.
Life is good !!!

Since we still have a couple of days, allow me to talk about my chair.  A big oversized leather rocker, recliner.  It's pretty much like sitting in a cloud even though I'm sure that's not possible.
However, if it were possible, that's my chair in a nutshell.  If not there, I'm in the basement sitting on the couch with my feet up on the bigass ottoman.
I'm getting sleepy just thinking about my chair.

sound like we might have same chair. mine is the brown one in picture

https://www.la-z-boy.com/p/recliners/crandell-powerreclinexrw-reclina-way-recliner/_/R-P16433

Colts need a healthy Luck. They fall apart whether he is not healthy or not playing.

Yeah as really think that Bengals need all the help with Andy Dalton and his W.R. and defense to pressure Luck and the offense of Indy.