Minny game thread

COB

Just now, BengalszoneBilly said:

Mike is only worried about the money. Winning is secondary.

Certainly looks that way. How else can you explain marvins tenure without a single playoff win? As long as the fans keep turning up he won' give a toss about winning

1 hour ago, cincy9275 said:

Turned this off in the 1st. No point in waisting time on this trash. Marvin should quit today. No reason what so ever for him to continue. 

I know most will be shocked at my comment but here is what I did this morning. I woke up and walk to tv to turn on game and see the score as Minn 17 and Cinn 0, I turn off tv. yep only 5 sec of watching today for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Prior to the Bernard TD in the 4th quarter, the Bengals' had been out-scored 61-0, dating back to the last time they scored.

Gio finished with a 2.1 ypc and 30 yards on 14 carries. 

1 for 12 on 3rd down.

161 total net yards

Dalton with 2nd terrible game.

Same o-line they've had most of the year outside of Fisher (no loss), all healthy, still terrible.

Bengals' LB's outside of Burfict and Vigil are a disgrace, probably the worst in the NFL and had no quality depth all year long.  Minter is hurt but he's junk as well.

Keenum was 20 for 23 - easy day at the office.