Andy Lost His Luggage - Help!

ShulaSteakhouse

Really no reason to go after him.  He has his opinions like everyone else.

Even though Shawn Williams looked to come on this year, I have never cared for the pick and still would rather not see him in the starters role.
Many disagree with me about it, but never come at me directly like that.

Live and let live I suppose.

1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

Really no reason to go after him.  He has his opinions like everyone else.

Even though Shawn Williams looked to come on this year, I have never cared for the pick and still would rather not see him in the starters role.
Many disagree with me about it, but never come at me directly like that.

Live and let live I suppose.

Having an opinion is one thing.  COB doesn't really care for Dalton, but I've never heard him ridicule, and personally attack him like Shula does.  It is what it is.  

3 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

And this somehow offends you to the point you need to personally attack him and call him out ??
I've never heard anyone but you ridicule.  You are right, it is what it is. Old.

You really need to deal with that anger issue and start paying more attention to the posts, if you really haven't heard the personal attacks he has made on Dalton.  I don't agree with all of your posts Army, but I've never called you out or criticized ANY of them, regardless of what you think about mine.  Put me on ignore if it bothers you that much!

14 hours ago, gregcook68 said:

You really need to deal with that anger issue and start paying more attention to the posts, if you really haven't heard the personal attacks he has made on Dalton.  I don't agree with all of your posts Army, but I've never called you out or criticized ANY of them, regardless of what you think about mine.  Put me on ignore if it bothers you that much!

So he bashes Dalton (see not a board member) and you bash him (see a board member).
Surely you can see the difference.  The only post of yours I have called you out on are the ones where you go after board members.
I personally could care less about the other posts you make.  They don't bother me in the least.

This isn't the first time you've been called out about this and i'm not the only moderator either.

• Like 1

Dalton's plague of lost luggage continues.  For the second time in a week our hero finds himself luggage-less.  Let's all stay tuned for any further updates on the escapades of Dalton's luggage.  

It's Dalton's luggage's world, Dalton's just living in it.  

http://www.wlwt.com/news/andy-daltons-lostagain-luggage-found-again/38011588

7 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

So he bashes Dalton (see not a board member) and you bash him (see a board member).
Surely you can see the difference.  The only post of yours I have called you out on are the ones where you go after board members.
I personally could care less about the other posts you make.  They don't bother me in the least.

This isn't the first time you've been called out about this and i'm not the only moderator either.

Ridicule is ridicule, I don't care WHO it is.  I shouldn't have to stand by a Bengal player for being constantly attacked and ridiculed by 'professed' Bengal fans. I would expect that from Steeler fans. Put me on ignore like everyone else does because I will continue to 'call out' attacks on Bengal players, for simply not playing 'perfect' football.

• 1 month later...
On Saturday, April 02, 2016 at 8:44 AM, COB said:

Any updates on Andy's luggage?  Asking receiverfriend.

Nothing on luggage. I am wayching the NFL Network. They're showing the week 4 Chiefs @ Bengals game. Dalton was on point, but there many passes to Sanu in that game. Big gainers. IMHO wide receiver has to be at least a #2 pick.