Steelers @ Bengals II Pregame Thread/Game Thread

HoosierCat

5 minutes ago, cincyhokie said:

That was the worst display of anything I have ever seen on a football field.  I'm literally embarrassed to be a fan.

Marvin Lewis was exposed right there.  There is no way that man should be the head coach of this team.

I can't fucking believe what I just watched.

Yep I agree I'm so embarrassed right now to be a fan of this team. 

I'm a Chargers fan, but I was rooting for the Bengals since my team isn't in the postseason. I was hoping for a win for you guys because I know it's been so long since you've had postseason success.

I feel sick on your guys' behalf right now. I think that's the worst, most inexcusable playoff loss I've ever seen. Just horrible. 

2 minutes ago, cincyhokie said:

The Bengals just make it too easy.  They provide the joke and the punchline.  Never fails.  

I honestly don't give a shit anymore.  Thoroughly convinced this team will never have what it takes.

0-7 Marvin Lewis. Tied with Jim Mora for playoff futility.  

Actually Mora was 0-6.  Marvin is the reigning champion.

Maybe we can finally get him out of here and replace him with Hue.

No.  Nothing ever changes.

Well, they took the loss, which is what I was expecting.  However, this was not the way I thought it would go down.
I have never been more embarrassed to be a fan of this team than I am right now.

I'm not going to get all mad and let this ruin what should be a very nice Sunday with my family.
That being said, this team is in great need of an enema.

Marvin lost complete control of his players and it turned into the exact thing I was worried about the most.
Not a bit of professionalism and when it mattered the most, they failed.

I feel so bad for the fans of this team.

Just now, volcom69 said:

I think I need a break from football period! After tonight I just need a break lol

Got nothing else planned tomorrow. lol

Seriously, the Bengals started to lay their egg on that ridiculous 2 point conversion play call.

As a mattet of fact, if I didn't know better, and I do, I would almost think the game was fixed from the 2 point conversion on.

So bad almost looked like the Bengals lost on purpose!