Steelers @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

30 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

I still think they lose and it's already pissing me off.

It's a playoff type game, huge game win this and clinch the division. So all guys must give 110% and don't make the silly mistakes to win. I think they know it's time to leave it all on the field. 

Hopefully your wrong Hoosier! There time is now. 

Pittsburgh without WRs Jacoby Jones and Sammi Coates for todays game.

My favorite part?

If the Bengals drop this game, they're still close to locks in the AFC North.  This just isn't that important a game for the Bengals.  Because they're the better team than their opponent by a solid margin.  The Steelers have been on fire offensively in recent games and will not be an easy out at all -- but neither will our team.  I'm ready to see this rivalry heat up a little bit, it hasn't been this rough since 2006.

33 minutes ago, StripesInSuffolk said:

My favorite part?

If the Bengals drop this game, they're still close to locks in the AFC North.  This just isn't that important a game for the Bengals.  Because they're the better team than their opponent by a solid margin.  The Steelers have been on fire offensively in recent games and will not be an easy out at all -- but neither will our team.  I'm ready to see this rivalry heat up a little bit, it hasn't been this rough since 2006.

I disagree. This is important. It sets the tone for the playoffs, to win games against tough opponents.