Bengals @ Bills Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

I, for one, would like to see a full 60 minutes from the Bengals. The number of times they've come out on fire to disappear for the middle quarters (on both sides of the ball) is remarkable. The Bills are a similarly inconsistent, but more flawed team right now and the Bengals "should" win. The only thing that can stop the Bengals appears to be the Bengals at this point.

Bills : WR Marcus Easley, S Aaron Williams and RBs Karlos Williams and Cierre Wood all out. Tyrod Taylor, Sammy Watkins and Percy Harvin all questionable.

Bengals: Whit show as DNP this week as NIR ??? Leon Hall had limited practices and is questionable

Sounds like McCoy is not even a 100 percent, but sounds like they are taking this as a must win game for them.

There are a lot of people thinking this will be an upset this weekend

We saw last night if the better team turns the ball over or is not Insync they will lose the game. So they have beat some better teams, now can they win against a team they should? I think this game will show us something

Bills : WR Marcus Easley, S Aaron Williams and RBs Karlos Williams and Cierre Wood all out. Tyrod Taylor, Sammy Watkins and Percy Harvin all questionable.

Bengals: Whit show as DNP this week as NIR ??? Leon Hall had limited practices and is questionable

Whit never practices for the first practice of the week, always takes vet rest

Sounds like McCoy is not even a 100 percent, but sounds like they are taking this as a must win game for them.

There are a lot of people thinking this will be an upset this weekend

We saw last night if the better team turns the ball over or is not Insync they will lose the game. So they have beat some better teams, now can they win against a team they should? I think this game will show us something

Just like I said. Ryan is desperate. He's coming with kitchen sink and he will have his day. 8-8 or 9-7 will be the Bengals final tally!

Why does every game have to be the game "that will determine a lot about this team" or "now we will see what kind of team they are" ??

Isn't every game that ?? Doesn't every game give a little of that insight ??

Does the outcome really give the answers someone is looking for ??

We went into the Seahawks game with people saying, "We will see what they do against a back to back Super Bowl team and real defense".

Well we won on a monster 4th quarter comeback and a clutch kick in overtime.

How about this. No more questions.

This is a d*mn good team capable of beating a Super Bowl champion, but if they don't focus on the team for this Sunday they can get beat.

If they lose it won't be because of some stupid question asked by some dime a dozen analyst.

Agreed, Army.

This team has already proven it's legit. The Pats and Seahawks both had some bad losses last year, and look where they ended up...

Hopefully they'll win convincingly, but it's not the end of the world if they don't. A loss...even a bad one...wouldn't cancel out everything they've accomplished so far this season. This is the NFL after all.

Why does every game have to be the game "that will determine a lot about this team" or "now we will see what kind of team they are" ??

Isn't every game that ?? Doesn't every game give a little of that insight ??

Does the outcome really give the answers someone is looking for ??

We went into the Seahawks game with people saying, "We will see what they do against a back to back Super Bowl team and real defense".

Well we won on a monster 4th quarter comeback and a clutch kick in overtime.

How about this. No more questions.

This is a d*mn good team capable of beating a Super Bowl champion, but if they don't focus on the team for this Sunday they can get beat.

If they lose it won't be because of some stupid question asked by some dime a dozen analyst.

When they lose, lose protecting the football, playing all 60 minutes making the other team beat you!

Hate to say it but only team I see challenging the bengals is patriots if both remain healthy.well we have avoided the injury bug we are still missing the second most important piece to our defense besides geno.if vontez can come back and produce I do see our defense improving a lot.for god sakes pacman is rated as a top cb in the nfl

@AlbertBreer: Per source, Bengals CB Leon Hall will play today. That means all 53 players will be available for Cincy. 5-0, and the NFL's healthiest team.

@BobHoltzmanESPN: Bills source: don't expect full load for LeSean McCoy, not 100%, but I'm told he LOVES going against bigger (& slower) Ds like Bengals.

@JoeGoodberry: @thewanderer2020 Cold and lake effect snow today. Should get above 32° before kickoff.

Bengals 34 - 24 Bills

......and that's my 2500th post on the 'Zone

• Like 1