And It Just Gets Better for Browns Fans

HoosierCat

Plagiarism is the least of their problems.

A handful of Republican staff members in Cleveland for the GOP convention were reported to be suffering Tuesday from a possible norovirus infection.

And if there are a few people with norovirus, it’s likely there will be more.

As many as 11 members of the California delegation’s advance team are showing symptoms that are consistent with the norovirus, according to Peter Schade, the Erie County health commissioner, who is investigating the outbreak. They are staying at a hotel in Sandusky, Ohio, about an hour from Cleveland.

Noroviruses trigger explosive bouts of vomiting and diarrhea. 

This just seems so, so appropriate...

RNC Chairman says he would probably fire his speechwriter if they plagiarized material like Melania's writer(s) did, though this is confusing, as Melania, before the speech said she wrote it herself.  I think everyone is just assuming she's lying.

"At a breakfast hosted by Bloomberg Politics, Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus said he would “probably” fire his speechwriters if they did the same."

Melania's speechwriter has now admitted the passages were plagiarized.  See below.  Now we can get on with the real purpose of this convention - letting Trump blab about his vision for America, as if he has a thought that goes anywhere beyond self-aggrandizement and delusion.

The writer, Meredith McIver, said that she had inadvertently lifted passages from Michelle Obama’s speech while working with Melania Trump on a draft of the remarks.

“We discussed many people who inspired her and messages she wanted to share with the American people,” McIver wrote. “A person she has always liked is Michelle Obama. Over the phone, she read me some passages from Mrs. Obama’s speech as examples. … I did not check Mrs. Obama’s draft speeches.”

I think the worst thing in that sentence is the statement that she has always like Michelle Obama.  So many better role models to have, that is just disappointing.

The only thing she has accomplished is wrecking the school lunch program and spending some great vacation time on the tax payer dime.

Well looks like Josh Gordon is back in the league. He will face a 4 game suspension, but is still allowed with the team during that time. Don't really understand that. 

Unfortunatly I hate this just because Gordon has so much talent and always seems to beat the bengals CB. 

Ok Dem convention is off to a great start!  Clinton rigs the primary election, now Debbie Wasserman Schultz takes the fall for it.  Classic, right out of the Clinton playbook.  Now for falling on her sword, Wasserman Schultz will either get a sweet government appointment, or she'll die in a  hotel room somewhere of a mysterious "self-inflicted" gunshot wound.  

19 hours ago, volcom69 said:

Well looks like Josh Gordon is back in the league. He will face a 4 game suspension, but is still allowed with the team during that time. Don't really understand that. 

Unfortunatly I hate this just because Gordon has so much talent and always seems to beat the bengals CB. 

If he stays on schedule, his first game back will be hosting the Pats for Brady's first game back...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...