And It Just Gets Better for Browns Fans

HoosierCat

Now the exodus has begun, the Mistake loses four starters, including a good right tackle, pro bowl center, good safety, and their best receiver from 2015.  Would the last person out of Cleveland please turn the light off? Or maybe just toss a match on it before you walk out the door.

All true, but then again they weren't winning with those guys, either. And who knows their attitudes in what is surely a train wreck of a locker room. Best to let guys who want to go, go. Took the Bengals years to learn that lesson.

3 hours ago, redsbengalsbucks said:

From promising talent to the next QB to the latest QB to call the Browns home for a year or two.

There's still talk of Cleveland burning a first round draft pick on a QB, so who knows what gonna happen or who's going to be their QB when the Bengals play them.

The Browns just cut Donte Whitner, now they have neither of their starting safeties from 2015.  I can't believe how many players they have either let walk or pushed out the door.

Kind of a mystery to me how the Browns think they're going to find a starting center, right tackle, quarterback, linebacker, and two safeties.  And those are just the starters I know about, I don't follow the Browns so there might be others.

Word out of the mistake is that the team calendar is going to list the year as 2(0-16).  Zing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Walrus said:

It's bad enough that Cleveland has to host the RNC Convention from hell this year, but now they have the Republican Speaker openly mocking the Browns!

Paul Ryan waves Pittsburgh Steelers' Terrible Towel at RNC event in Cleveland

:astonished:

Good political instincts Paul Ryan!  In Cleveland and you wave the symbol of their hated rival.  He must have deviated from the minute by minute daily instructions provided to him by the NRA and the Koch Brothers that normally control his every move and statement.

The RNC is already a shit show and it's hardly even begun.  Trump's daughter is too stupid to write her own speech, and too dimwitted to realize that the people who wrote it for her copied it from Michelle Obama.  What a disaster this election is.

1 hour ago, COB said:

The RNC is already a shit show and it's hardly even begun.  Trump's daughter is too stupid to write her own speech, and too dimwitted to realize that the people who wrote it for her copied it from Michelle Obama.  What a disaster this election is.

Umm, I realize he's already admitted he would date his own daughter, but in this case it is, in fact, his (current) wife, Melania, we're talking about... :)