Game day Bengals vs Ravens

combatbengal

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this team likes to head into the playoffs playing awful, they always do

Making it look like last week's game was their superbowl. Well, it's giving me zero confidence this team can matchup with a Houston or NE on the road. None.

Not with this offense they have shown the last couple of weeks.

Making it look like last week's game was their superbowl. Well, it's giving me zero confidence this team can matchup with a Houston or NE on the road. None.

Nope. I wish Marvin would realize that this team is not good enough to turn it off and on at will. They are not NE or the NYG. There should be one speed for this team. Play hard and play to win.

Nope. I wish Marvin would realize that this team is not good enough to turn it off and on at will. They are not NE or the NYG. There should be one speed for this team. Play hard and play to win.

Agreed.

4 consecutive punts. HC is right they are extremely vanilla today, but, what good does that do them at this point in the season, when their offense has been struggling horribly for some time now?

No throws to Gresham or TE's, can barely average 3 yards a play, just f'in terrible coaching and personnel management etc..,

Why anyone would hire Gruden for any HC job is well beyond my understanding, I am already sick of his Arena League B.S.

lol going deep to whalen. not. even. trying.

if there not trying then why is everyone out there. I truly believe they are trying, and they just suck! Nobody is getting open at all out there agaisnt Ravens back ups. If they were not trying then why is Dalton and Green still in there?? What does Marvin want to get them hurt