Kyle Cook

volcom69

Your like the ying to my wang.

Next time you want to talk about your wang and how you want me to be near it, take it to PMs so that the rest of the fine folks here don't have to deal with the resulting nausea

Also, I can then forward said PM on the the mods here who can then deal with you directly

Mods: I will now be blocking this retard who is clearly using these forums as a way to talk to men, ie his gender preference.

I think anyone and everyone knows the truth here. I don't want you anywhere near my wang, I simply liked the word play at the time. Besides every Superhero is only as interesting as his counter villain. You complete me.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I agree. I have tried to bury the hatchet several times to no avail. This past week, I even knew I was getting to the point of another HoF like breakdown so I stepped away from the board. I then come back to the same old same old. I don't know what else the mods should expect from me at this point.

Please let Robinson play, this is a much better o-line with him in there. Was reading where they both played 31 snaps, and Robinson was never noticed, but was on 3 bad plays. Why are they messing with something that didnt need fixed. I'm very frustrated with this team right now!

Yes it was almost complete night and day. Anytime the offensive line looked bad and Dalton was forced to roll out of the pocket, you could spot that Cook was in the game. Why the coaches rushed Cook back before the end of the season, for a possible playoff run is beyond me. Even if they wanted to have a better back up for the team than Faine, they would have been better served getting Cook ready in practice and not games. This just seems to quantify the bigger problem which is an offensive coordinators lack of NFL experience.

They were a better team with the other guy, put him back in. This is typical of Alexander, though. He falls in love with guys, then they play no matter what, even when better options are available. The proof is in the footprints that are still all over Eric Trampled-check's body. Dude got run over by everyone from the safety to the stunting d-end.