1st Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

Three picks to move up one slot? And it makes so much sense because they are so deep everywhere that they couldn't possibly use those picks to add more depth and talent...

Browns are f**kin' crazy.

No s**t. They gave up a 4, a 5 and a 7!!!

Right, they are not necessarily going to have drafted starters at those spots, but Cleveland can clearly use as much new talent as possible on its team, and that is three less possible hits for them. I think that is a high price to pay to get a RB in a league where passing and stopping the pass is king...

Is Trent worth 1st 4th 5th & 7th I would say Hell yes,But Cleveland has more wholes then any other team and could have used those picks to find possible Late round Gems like Geno Atkins...With that being said It's probably they got rid of the picks since their terrible at drafting.

Hope Trent is a Fan of Staph Infection since he's going to Cleveland >.<

PS,anyone have a stream of draft coverage? :>

Is Trent worth 1st 4th 5th & 7th I would say Hell yes,But Cleveland has more wholes then any other team and could have used those picks to find possible Late round Gems like Geno Atkins...With that being said It's probably they got rid of the picks since their terrible at drafting.

that was easy

/>http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/live

Is Trent worth 1st 4th 5th & 7th I would say Hell yes,

Maybe. I think you can make a strong case that the Browns should have told the Vikes to suck their collective d*cks, taken Blackmon at 4 and grabbed Martin at 22.

Agreed,Hence why I think was a bad move for the Browns well Trent is far better then Martin this is a passing league

and there is talk about them moving in to the end of round one for a QB...They better hope some good undrafted Free Agents feel like playing in Cleveland.

1. Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck, QB

2. Washington Redskins - Robert Griffin III, QB

3. Cleveland Browns - Trent Richardson, RB

4. Minnesota Vikings - on the clock

I'm waiting for Vikings to trade Down with the Buccaneers and get another 4th & 5th heh

that was easy

Thank you >,< swear been checking NFL .com anything I clicked on was watch it live on your mobile phone >.<

that was easy

Thank you >,< swear been checking NFL .com anything I clicked on was watch it live on your mobile phone >.<

anytime

NFL HAS STARTED AGAIN!!!!!

DRAFT IS HERE!!!

Three picks to move up one slot? And it makes so much sense because they are so deep everywhere that they couldn't possibly use those picks to add more depth and talent...

They had 13 picks in this draft. Probably not too painful for them.

They had 13 picks in this draft. Probably not too painful for them.

Its a crapshoot, as you know, drafting. More draft picks = more chances to hit some solid players late. I am glad they burned three such lottery tickets.