Arizona @ Cincinnati Game Thread!

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time is overdue for a new running back, i worry about Benson fumbling the ball now big time

Were you not worried after last season's 7 Fumbles? Because i was....

Yep its just horrible!

You know its like this team dosnt know how to finish a game when they are winning. They need to stop making things so hard on themselves. Well hope they figure it out soon!

You know its like this team dosnt know how to finish a game when they are winning. They need to stop making things so hard on themselves. Well hope they figure it out soon!

I don't think today was a case of the team not knowing how to finish.

It was a case of one player, Cedric f**king Benson, nearly handing the game to the Cards. And he would have, too, if the Cards didn't suck.

I don't think today was a case of the team not knowing how to finish.

It was a case of one player, Cedric f**king Benson, nearly handing the game to the Cards. And he would have, too, if the Cards didn't suck.

Oh yea i agree with that, but there were drives where they could have got first downs to win the game and they didnt. Hey whatever its a win, i would just love to see them run for first downs to win the game.

So...from other thread...we can clinch, even if we lose to the Ravens, with losses by Raiders/Jets/Titans next week, right? Heck, if Raiders and Jets lose, even a Titans win and a loss by us and we would still be in, I think (we beat Titants H2H).

yes, we need to beat Baltimore, I am just trying to undersand our other outs in case we don't. Bottom line, a Chargers win over Raiders and Dolphins win over Raiders would probably get us where we need to be.