If you had the ability to buy a team...

Easiest question you've asked to this point.

The Cincinnati Bengals...

Why ?? Because I would have enough common sense to know to hire a GM to help me (an internet football smart guy) run the show. It would not only allow me to stay a little hands off and be a fan, it would immediately inspire an entire fanbase. It would be a new Cincinnati holiday forever to be remembered.

Changes ?? Another easy one. Install a water fountain that spits out Hawaiian Punch like in the movie Mr. Deeds for my office and fire the entire medical staff and hire guys that actually seem to know something about, you know, medicine.

That and a private box for Bengalszone members free for all of them.

Sh*t, especially for Hair. There are members here I would love to meet and Hair would definitely be one of them.

No problem Billy, seeing as how the box would be for the members here, I would allow any and all suggestions.

Knowing you, I would have already had this one covered.

Ideally, I would want an expansion team. I wouldnt want to clean up somebody else's mess.......If an expansion team isn't an option, I would buy the Bengals and relocate them to Los Angeles. Sorry fellas, but that's my home, and a MUCH bigger market and that equals bigger revenue and a more competetive team......I'd keep the name and stripes though......L.A. Bengals !!!!!

Easiest question you've asked to this point.

The Cincinnati Bengals...

Why ?? Because I would have enough common sense to know to hire a GM to help me (an internet football smart guy) run the show. It would not only allow me to stay a little hands off and be a fan, it would immediately inspire an entire fanbase. It would be a new Cincinnati holiday forever to be remembered.

Changes ?? Another easy one. Install a water fountain that spits out Hawaiian Punch like in the movie Mr. Deeds for my office and fire the entire medical staff and hire guys that actually seem to know something about, you know, medicine.

That and a private box for Bengalszone members free for all of them.

:lmao: truly awesome! :sure:

and a private box for Bengalszone members free for all of them.

....even Gizzle, Pushy, and, *gulp* Hair?

Relax. I know you're worried if we ever meet I'll attempt to show my dominance over you by loudly demanding you drop whatever you're doing and quickly make me a ham sandwich. But of course I wouldn't do that.

I'd ask politely.