2nd Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they trade back up ??

I hope not !!!

Depends on the deal. They do need someone to, y'know, throw to the guy they just picked...

How come when the Cardinals pass on a QB, they say, "the Cardinals are going to go after a vet QB to compete this year" but the Bengals have to give up picks and reach to get someone to throw to the person we just drafted ??

Do they trade back up ??

I hope not !!!

Depends on the deal. They do need someone to, y'know, throw to the guy they just picked...

How come when the Cardinals pass on a QB, they say, "the Cardinals are going to go after a vet QB to compete this year" but the Bengals have to give up picks and reach to get someone to throw to the person we just drafted ??

How do you know it's a reach? I don't think trading back into the first to get a Ponder, Dalton or Mallett would be a reach at all.

Yeah, guys (minus Mallett who doesn't fit our scheme) that are generally graded as 3rd round talent getting pushed up the board due to the CBA issues. I just think it would be poor to give up picks with the holes we have to, yes, reach for someone when other teams are looking to free agency.

First 10:

1(1) Carolina Panthers Cam Newton QB Auburn

2(2) Denver Broncos Von Miller LB Texas A&M

3(3) Buffalo Bills Marcell Dareus DL Alabama

4(4) Cincinnati Bengals A.J. Green WR Georgia

5(5) Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson CB Louisiana State

6(6) Atlanta Falcons (from Cleveland Browns) Julio Jones WR Alabama

7(7) San Francisco 49ers Aldon Smith LB Missouri

8(8) Tennessee Titans Jake Locker QB Washington

9(9) Dallas Cowboys Tyron Smith OT Southern California

10(10) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Washington Redskins) Blaine Gabbert QB Missouri