New uniforms in 2012?

Kazkal

Well I remember reading awhile back about Nike taking over on NFL uniforms and that they're upposed to change the uniforms around.

I remember seeing other teams but not the bengals but happen to come across it today...Seems interesting I Kinda like it.

bengals_111910.png

So our Logo is the splattered across the entire uniform...I dunno about fulltime because I'd miss the stripes but maybe as alternatives :P

http://jockpost.com/nfl-nike-uniforms-2012-real-fake/

Overall I like alot of the design changes and uniqueness in some of them.

Jets,Cardinals & Dolphins look superb where I'd say biggest losers:bears, & 49ers

PS,Eagles remind me of the ducks

I seem to remember this very picture being discussed not so long ago.

Can't say as I care all that much either way.

I also can't see the change in manufacturers forcing teams to make changes to their uniforms.

Anyway around, I would rather be worried about the upcoming draft, FA, and the looming CBA issue.

If you follow college football you know that Nike does "special" alternative uniforms for their schools. Of course Oregon has special uniforms for every game.

Some of them (like WVU) I liked a lot. Some, not so much. My guess is these pro uni's will be alternatives as well...

Here are this past seasons:

/>http://nikeprocombat2010.nikemedia.com/downloads.html#west_virginia

I know it might be boring but I'd love to see them trot out the old 1970's Bengals uniforms for a game or two. People would buy them with the current players names on them. While they look much better than ours, the Chargers and Patriots have done quite well with the retro thing the last year or two. And I know ours looks better than that crappy cheese coney looking uniform that Denver had a couple of years back....and people bought those too.

As for the new ones, I am not crazy about it but I am sure it would grow on us just like all of the other ones did. If they win, people will buy them.

I also can't see the change in manufacturers forcing teams to make changes to their uniforms.

Anyway around, I would rather be worried about the upcoming draft, FA, and the looming CBA issue.

hmmm I do have a bad memory lol but just don't remember seeing the Bengals..>.but Giants,Jets,Cowboys & Redskins I remember.

PS,Not worrying about it just slightly interested ^_^

hmmm I do have a bad memory lol but just don't remember seeing the Bengals..>.but Giants,Jets,Cowboys & Redskins I remember.

As I recall Hair had some interesting input on the matter, but I'm to lazy to go look for it.

In regard to the "retro" uniform, I say no. Why you ask ??

Because as I proudly wore my "retro" Kenny Anderson jersey around town, I get Cincinnatians ask me why I'm wearing a "Derek" Anderson Browns jersey ?? After I got that question AT a Bengals game, I honestly stopped wearing it. Forget it.

There was even a nasty bumble-bee looking Steelers rendition and one for the Chiefs that has feathers on the helmet.

Here's the link.

http://forums.bengal...__1#entry339934

Here is perhaps the most impassioned post you will see on this thread--even to the point that I admit it's overreactionary. Here goes...

NO NO NO!!! Keep Nike out of the NFL uniform business! My concern with that messageboard monstrousity posted above is simple...it makes teams look like arena football or XFL teams. The Bengals are too da-- proud for that! NFL teams should look like...NFL teams! We do not need Nike monkeying around and making the Bengals look like some bush-league team that has no business in the NFL.

Fortunately we have our ownership, coaching staff and players to handle that for us.

:lmao:

there is only one change to the bengals uni i would like to see and thats a white helmet with black tiger stripes would look quite awesome :)

Now that is change I can support!! That would look cool! I'm not sold on those new uni's, I hope that is not what they are going to.

there is only one change to the bengals uni i would like to see and thats a white helmet with black tiger stripes would look quite awesome :)

I would like to see a model of that. I would also like to see the reverse stripes

I would like to see a model of that. I would also like to see the reverse stripes

I had a picture of that in my sig 4 or 5 years ago. I'll see if I can dig it up. It's sharp.