Happy New Year everyone

jjakq27

May the New Year bring us all a renewed joy and excitement in following the Bengals. May Mike suddenly be granted the gift of clairvoyance to do what is right and proper and may he learn the ability to sustain his successes. And may Marvin, Chad, Carson and TO end up in the right place. It's been a wild ride fellas. Thanks.

:bengal::excitedgroup::bengal:

(And lastly, I'd like to call for a truce. It's getting old Hair.)

:seehearspeak:

A happy new year to all -- and stay safe tonight!

:band:

HAPPY NEW YEAR BENGALSZONERS!!

Just made my trip to the store for lots of food and drink. We're having a few other couples coming over and I'm providing extra beds/couches/inflatable mattresses in case some party to hearty and need to stay here instead of drive which I highly recommend. No way in hell am I going out tonight! Besides our streets here in northern Arizona are still treacherous after the blizzard blew through yesterday.

Happy New Year to all my Bengalszone friends. And here's to us beating the Ravens Sunday, making it at least 4 in a row!

I thought a win Sunday would make it three straight. I've been drinking and could be wrong though.

Happy New Year to all my Bengalszone friends. And here's to us beating the Ravens Sunday, making it at least 4 in a row!

I thought a win Sunday would make it three straight. I've been drinking and could be wrong though.

My reasoning is we swept them last year, took game 1 this year, and this would be 4. I'm not sure how we did in the second game of 2008. Drink up brother!

My reasoning is we swept them last year, took game 1 this year, and this would be 4. I'm not sure how we did in the second game of 2008. Drink up brother!

I'm with you now COB. I thought you were inferring consecutive wins the past few weeks.

May the New Year bring us all a renewed joy and excitement in following the Bengals. May Mike suddenly be granted the gift of clairvoyance to do what is right and proper and may he learn the ability to sustain his successes. And may Marvin, Chad, Carson and TO end up in the right place. It's been a wild ride fellas. Thanks.

What a lovely post...until the very end.

Whatsamatta, couldn't you resists shoving your head up your own ass one last time in 2010?

Whatever.

Happy New Year everyone. (No exceptions. No truce. No apologies.)

What a lovely post...until the very end.

Whatsamatta, couldn't you resists shoving your head up your own ass one last time in 2010?

Whatever.

Happy New Year everyone. (No exceptions. No truce. No apologies.)

Hair, that's what I expected from you. Time to move on.

Happy New Year everyone.

Oh yeah, am I the only one who looks at "2011" and wonders:

Where the f*ck are the flying cars ??

Oh hell no! My wife can't drive our truck without hitting something. God forbid she gets into something that can kill a large crowd.