Bengals vs. Colts Pregame Chatter (edited title)

walzav29

Really why should they, the bengals have shown no reason why they should win the game.

Who is going to stop Freeny and Mathis....Roland, i feel bad for Carson.

Who is going to put pressure on Manning, i have not seen it yet

I dont see the CBs holding manning down.

Only way i see it, is if the Bengals can run and run alot and win in time of possesion. Not sure that is going to happen either.

Is Chuck Norris available to assassinate Peyton Manning? No? Jack Bauer, then, at least?

...OK, then no.

The Most Interesting Man in the World could probably do it too.

I'll get behind that.

...he took over the Cincinnati Bengals...and drafted himself.

1 vs. 11. That's unfair to the 11.

Is Chuck Norris available to assassinate Peyton Manning? No? Jack Bauer, then, at least?

...OK, then no.

I'll get behind that.

...he took over the Cincinnati Bengals...and drafted himself.

1 vs. 11. That's unfair to the 11.

When he audibles, he uses telepathy.

...OK, then no.

Only he, can make Mike Brown spend money on a bubble.

The Most Interesting Man in the World don't need no stinking bubble.

I'm going for the Bengals in this one, despite playing poorly all season they've not been blown away by any team and only lost heavily in the opener :-

Patriots - lost by 14 points

Ravens - won

Panthers - won

Browns - lost by 3 points

Buccaneers - lost by 3 points

Falcons - lost by 7 points

Dolphins - lost by 8 points

Steelers - lost by 6 points

Apart from New England we have only lost ONE game by more than a single TD score - Miami.

I don't think the Bengals are as bad as team as we may feel they are, although they're not playing well they are still in with a shout in the games and sooner or later the pendulum of fate must swing the other way. Starting today!!!!!

Optimistically WHODEY!!

I would like to see our boys plays with the intensity and spirit that they showed in the third quarter of the Altanta game and the fourth quarter of the Pittsburgh game. Time for all of the "talent" to show up at the same time.

PS: Someone please tell Peyton that this is just a pre-season game and that he has the day off.

The game is on here in sunny California. woot.

Just saw on pft that Palmer needed painkiller shot to shoulder to start. This is like blood in the water for Mathis and Freeney, good job letting that leak, Bengals!

Regarding my other thread about Jason Allen, I am overlooking what I wanted them to do two weeks ago, which was start the young guys since the season is shot. So, they are. Conceding the season in the form of passing over Jason Allen on waivers spells this out for me.