walzav29

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ab-so-f**king-lutely!

I'm f**king sooooo sick of this s**tty team. Blow this team up completely! I have no expectations for this team until they completely rebuild. Carson is done. With a "veteran" team, we can't even beat a "rebuilding" team...pathetic

Couldn't have said it better. This game was in the bag, and yet they blew it...AGAIN!

This coaching staff is awful as a whole, and Zimmer's philosophy of leaving CB's in man coverage so often kills them, in addition to lacking really any safeties that can cover. The LB's are also below average as a group.

Palmer is not reading coverages well, not hitting his WR's on-time, makes you wonder what Gresham was going off about. Some of these guys who come from big programs have to hate the nepotism of the Bengals' front office and the resulting incompetence it so often leads to on the field.

When you lose to Tampa and Cleveland and your a playoff team. It's purely coaching. It doesn't matter. We''l eventually realize it's Mike Browns stupid personel decisions that are ultimately the problem, but we need a guy who can coach who's here. It doesn't matter. All a F'N Pipe dream. THE BENGALS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

If they are going to make a change, this is the week to do it when they have a bye and extra time to get things settled in. Sadly I think if they fired Brat they would probably let Paul Alexander or Mike Sheppard as Offensive Coordinator for the rest of the season, which would do no good.

The downfall of this team all started when they let Hue Jackson leave instead of promoting him to OC.

When you lose to Tampa and Cleveland and your a playoff team. It's purely coaching. It doesn't matter. We''l eventually realize it's Mike Browns stupid personel decisions that are ultimately the problem, but we need a guy who can coach who's here. It doesn't matter. All a F'N Pipe dream. THE BENGALS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

please tell me you recognize Carson's culpability here.... Carson LOST this game.

I pretty much had no problem with Carson until now. Yeah he had bad games before but I always though he could turn it around, needed a better line or whatever, now I don't think he can. He definitely has lost "it."

Brat needs to go.

OTher then that I seriously think the team is fine other then the D-line not being able to get pressure on their own, and the o-line constantly pass blocking. But our D-line has never been able to get pressure without bring extra guys.

RUN THE BALL. FIRE BRAT.

problems with this franchise:

- Marvin Lewis. no energy, no drive. he seems sooo apathetic.

- O-line. can't passblock, is very uneven.

- Carson Palmer. let's just face it. he never recovered from the elbow injury. his throws lack zip and accuracy. he floats them into the general area and hopes his recievers make a play.

- Mike Brown. the biggest problem of them all. does not want to spend money, makes bad decisions.

how to fix them:

- hire a new HC. someone with a proven track record and fire in his heart.

- hire the very best o-line coach out there. i don't care if you have to pay him 5 million dollars a year.

- get a new starting QB. the next draft is supposed to be thick with high-quality QBs. get one early.

- hire a GM. SoP should not get to make a single Bengals business decision anymore.

Im in full agreement. Goodbye Marvin. The complete incompetence to get a team ready week in and week out is amazing. And the inability to see what is working and keep running the damn ball is just mystifying.

Thats all im saying now. Ill come back after I calm down which will probably be 3-4 days.

Yep fire Marvin

Fire Brat

Fire Zimmer

Trade Chad

Carson sit down until you learn to throw the ball again!

This team has talent, its the same team as last year with a couple new guys who should help you win, and this is how you play, wow how embarresing. Marvin cant win in this league, at least not with this team. He cant seem to get these guys to play there best football, when was the last time they put toghter a complete game?

Zimmer and this defense is overrated, you bring back the same guys, and your so much worse then last year. Sorry i have lost respect for Zimmer, your defense sucks!!!!!

Worst coaching team i have seen in years, this team will never be anything but average under Marvin time to move on!

Yep fire Marvin

Fire Brat

Fire Zimmer

Trade Chad

Carson sit down until you learn to throw the ball again!

This team has talent, its the same team as last year with a couple new guys who should help you win, and this is how you play, wow how embarresing. Marvin cant win in this league, at least not with this team. He cant seem to get these guys to play there best football, when was the last time they put toghter a complete game?

Zimmer and this defense is overrated, you bring back the same guys, and your so much worse then last year. Sorry i have lost respect for Zimmer, your defense sucks!!!!!

Worst coaching team i have seen in years, this team will never be anything but average under Marvin time to move on!

Marvin had his glory days back in the mid '90's. Now he spends his time at the glory hole. YOU DO NOT LOSE GAMES LIKE THIS!!!

please tell me you recognize Carson's culpability here.... Carson LOST this game.

Yes. I completely agree. He LOST this game. I can't stick up for him any more. Just can't.

Yes. I completely agree. He LOST this game. I can't stick up for him any more. Just can't.

No one could.

The coaching on this team is nothing like I have ever seen.

The preparation, the playcalling, the execution.

Marvin you can leave now. Thanks for what you did while you were here. You are no longer effective and have topped out on whatever potential you had here.

Bratowski is the biggest cocksuckingmutherf**king clown I have ever seen. Please shoot yourself in the head.

Palmer, thanks man. Alot of good memories here. You can't cut it. You're done. Please leave.

The show's over folks.

I think Carson can regroup under a new scheme and new set of coaches. Keep Carson, fire Brat and Marvin at a minimum. The penalties and mistakes have been tolerated by this coaching staff for far too long. I think you'd see an immediate resurgence under an energetic new coach