• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

caldwell and a drop.

seriously.

this team is really f**king bad. f**king BAD.

its just silly to have any expectations.

Carson is crap. Chad, crap. the line, crap.

what an unprofessional group. coaches, players, veterans and the young guys.

Well at least they have a pro-bowl caliber kicker, who's only miss was a blocked FG that wasn't his fault.

what a silver lining to trot out.

like saying that though I lost my dog, at least I have all these coupons for dog food.

caldwell and a drop.

seriously.

this team is really f**king bad. f**king BAD.

its just silly to have any expectations.

Carson is crap. Chad, crap. the line, crap.

what an unprofessional group. coaches, players, veterans and the young guys.

Dont forget the defense, because they sure have taken a step backwards instead of getting better. The Bengals dont know how to play a complete football game in all 3 areas.

it's really 3 problem that i see: penalties, offensive line pass blocking, and the D line getting pressure.

other then that the constant shotgun on 3rd and 1/3rd and 2 are retarded.

The team would be so much better if they could clean up the top 3 things.

Marvin is in the last year of his contract, maybe we need to start wondering if he is just mailing this season in?

Maybe he is letting the inmates run the asylum so to speak.

This is it. I think this is the issue.

I think it's complete nonsense.

Nonsense? Well either he is mailing this season in, OR he isn't anywhere near as good of a coach as some of you guys thought he was. You chose your poison. Either way I personally don't want him back again next year. I didn't really like him in the first place. It was never a good fit when you bring in a soft spoken, defensive minded coach to take over a team full of offensive primadonnas.

This team needs a guy that will get up in a guys face when he screws up, not someone that will coddle them.

we should run the ball more. I think it'd help out our pass blocking so much.

I mean we have Benson and Scott, both are super solid.

We swept the AFC north doing this last year with what is arguably a worse team then we have this year. (By better team i mean on paper of course. Our defense is a year older and we added an awesome TE and To.)

Tell me how do you throw the ball on 3rd and 1 and in the shotgun. You have Benson actully getting some holes and you throw on 3rd and 1 that is just stupid.

RUN THE BALL, it just may open up some passing

yeah i agree throwing on 3rd and short out of the shotgun all the time is retarded. Teams are just going to run a short zone against us.

Tell me how do you throw the ball on 3rd and 1 and in the shotgun. You have Benson actully getting some holes and you throw on 3rd and 1 that is just stupid.

Wasn't Cedric recently bitching about this very thing?

Marvin is in the last year of his contract, maybe we need to start wondering if he is just mailing this season in?

Maybe he is letting the inmates run the asylum so to speak.

This is it. I think this is the issue.

I think it's complete nonsense.

Nonsense? Well either he is mailing this season in, OR he isn't anywhere near as good of a coach as some of you guys thought he was. You chose your poison. Either way I personally don't want him back again next year. I didn't really like him in the first place. It was never a good fit when you bring in a soft spoken, defensive minded coach to take over a team full of offensive primadonnas.

This team needs a guy that will get up in a guys face when he screws up, not someone that will coddle them.

I definitely think the thought that Marvin simply isn't a great coach is much more sensible than "he is mailing it in". I think that's worthless guessing.

Its stupid! Benson gains 11 yards on a first down run, and then they throw it 3 straight times for a 3 and out. I dont get it

cedric was basically on Rome is burning saying "i dont know what type of team we are....are we going to be a running team that won use the division last year? or a passing team? idk"

Maybe more recently he bitched about 3rd and shorts, more specifically but i haven't heard it.