Reds vs. Brewers

ArmyBengal

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna say Congrats to the Reds this year, and all the Reds fan. Im a Phillies fan always have been, but im rooting for the Reds, unless they play my Phillies. Now the Phils just have to learn to be consistant, and beat the teams they should, and maybe we can see the Reds in the playoffs :-)

I wanna say Congrats to the Reds this year, and all the Reds fan. Im a Phillies fan always have been, but im rooting for the Reds, unless they play my Phillies. Now the Phils just have to learn to be consistant, and beat the teams they should, and maybe we can see the Reds in the playoffs :-)

Oh my. The closet baseball fans are starting to open the door and step out. Well volcom, Philly is facing a very tough opponent in Atlanta for the division title. I watched them demolish the Mets tonight. You got your hands full.

Oh my. The closet baseball fans are starting to open the door and step out. Well volcom, Philly is facing a very tough opponent in Atlanta. I watched them demolish the Mets tonight. You got your hands full.

LOL Whats funny is the Phils get swept by Houston, but yet goes out to San Diego and sweeps them they are so inconsistant.

I normally dont come down to the Baseball section because i dont see alot of Reds game, and im sure nobody else around here likes the Phils, but since the Reds are looking hot right now thought i would stop by. Its funny i never seem to get out of the Bengals forum much so im in a strange place :rolleyes:

LOL Whats funny is the Phils get swept by Houston, but yet goes out to San Diego and sweeps them they are so inconsistant.

I normally dont come down to the Baseball section because i dont see alot of Reds game, and im sure nobody else around here likes the Phils, but since the Reds are looking hot right now thought i would stop by. Its funny i never seem to get out of the Bengals forum much so im in a strange place :rolleyes:

This whole place is great to read and post in. Don't limit yourself! B) We've got semiotter here who is a true Orioles fan, so why not have a Phillies fan throwing it down as well? My favorite baseball player of all time once played for Philadelphia. His name was Peter Edward Rose.

This whole place is great to read and post in. Don't limit yourself! B) We've got semiotter here who is a true Orioles fan, so why not have a Phillies fan throwing it down as well? My favorite baseball player of all time once played for Philadelphia. His name was Peter Edward Rose.

Awsome yea my favorite player of all time is Mike Jack Schimdt. Well looks like right now the Phils dont want to beat the Phils Halliday not having his best outage, and well Howard cant seem to find his swing since coming back from the DH,

Ill tell you if the Phils cant seem to find there way into the playoffs then im rooting for the Reds.

And the beat goes on...

Seems like everything we've asked for is coming true

--Need Bruce to start hitting

--Need the closer to get it together

--Need starting pitchers to pick it up after Leake runs out of gas

--Need some contributions from the bench...Valaika, Heisey

--Need Chapman

--Need the Cards to lose some games

Face it , we couldn't ask for much more as Reds fans

I wonder why they only got 14K in attendance tonight?

Welcome volcom. Good to see another baseball fan for another team slide in here. We are all Reds fans but we like talking baseball. So don't be shy and jump in with both feet.

I wonder why they only got 14K in attendance tonight?

Possibly the economy. Ohio is really taking it on the chin these days.

School started back in Ohio last week and in Ky the week before too.

Plus they are playing the Brewers which isn't a big draw around here.

CHAPMAN CHAPMAN CHAPMAN !!!

I can't wait to see him come out of the bullpen !!!

Any word on how they'll make room for Chapman and Harang on the 25 man roster?

Expanded rosters starting Sept. 1.

They were talking about "sending down" someone like Bill Bray and one other player for today and then recalling them tomorrow. But there is no intent to physically send anyone away for one day.