Where can i try out?

vettespd20

He has personaly put this team behind the 8 ball to many times this short season. Many situations we should have never had been in!! GET RID of this bum

Agreed. I don't expect him to be perfect, but I expect something along the lines of professional.

He has personaly put this team behind the 8 ball to many times this short season. Many situations we should have never had been in!! GET RID of this bum

Agreed. I don't expect him to be perfect, but I expect something along the lines of professional.

Well now, sure. One bad snap in a ten yr career is forgivable. I've lost count of the number this season and he's a had at leats a couple over the last few yrs in addition. He should have been gone yrs ago because, as harsh as it is, he's a long-snapper. That's all he does and so he has to be perfect. If he isn't then what use is he?

He serves absolutely no other purpose.

The High snaps are unbelievable and should be let go for that,but I wonder if some ones that just little off just problem with Huber being left handed and getting use to holding?

Possibly. I personally think Brad St. Louis feels the pressure, and it's snowballing on him.

The High snaps are unbelievable and should be let go for that,but I wonder if some ones that just little off just problem with Huber being left handed and getting use to holding?

Possibly. I personally think Brad St. Louis feels the pressure, and it's snowballing on him.

I agree. I think it's in his head. That said, it's tough to replace one cog in the kicking machine, which is why I said months ago that as long as Larson was going, it was the perfect time to change long snappers.

Pressure to change BSL is probably too great to ignore now, but slapping in a new guy at this point in the season is likely to bring its own problems.

Would those problems be greater than having near enough a bad snap every other time? Cuz we're reaching that point right now. Something that should be automatic is not just slightly iffy but near enough a crapshoot every game.

I would understand the argument if it had just been a couple. it hasn't been though. It's what, half a dozen bad snaps in 5 games. Ridiculous.

What if ...(yes I said playoffs) we need a last second 40 yarder from grahm.

You mean like 2006 when he cost us the playoffs? Yes, I think that's what you mean.

Heh. Funny, I had just about blanked that out again after a solid week of trying to forget. Thanks fer nuthin' COB.

I don't get how this is an issue for so long! Any other team wouldn't put up with this BS from a f**king LongSnapper! Redikulus! :angry: Release him now! Enough is enough, you gave this douche a chance to bounce back time and time again and its def. in his head now!

I would say to grease your boot as you kick him in the ass on the way out if I didn't think he would like it! :lol:

Can't agree with you guys more. St. Louis needs to be kicked to the curb! We almost lost the Browns game and then lightning strikes again vs. the Ravens that could've costed us dearly! There's gotta be a long snapper out there red shirting or just waiting for a call that is much better than the l0ser we have right now.

If I were Shayne Graham, I'd have my kicking cleat so far up his a$$ for all the times hes botched a snap or a block. UNACCEPTABLE.

Can't agree with you guys more. St. Louis needs to be kicked to the curb! We almost lost the Browns game and then lightning strikes again vs. the Ravens that could've costed us dearly! There's gotta be a long snapper out there red shirting or just waiting for a call that is much better than the l0ser we have right now.

If I were Shayne Graham, I'd have my kicking cleat so far up his a$$ for all the times hes botched a snap or a block. UNACCEPTABLE.

Welcome to Bengalszone Frank. :sure: