Bengals getting 9 pts

walzav29

9 points huh. Vegas has gotten every Bengals game wrong except the Steelers game.(i think)

Ill stay away from betting this game but 9 points is a lot. It will definitely go down from there.

They blew the Pitt game. The Steelers were 4 pt favorites

I hope we can find a way to pull out a win, but I don't see it unless our defense forces a few turnovers and scores a couple touchdowns.

It's been a LONG time since Carson has been good for more than one or two TD drives a game. Think about it. Not just this year, but going back to last year before he got hurt, we were 0-4 and our offense wasn't able to do anything. So far this year...Denver - 59 and a half minutes of being shut out. Pittsburgh, almost nothing until the end of the game. Cleveland, almost three quarters of the game without a single 1st down, and a total of 9 points in the final 4 quarters of the game against a defense that has gotten steamrolled by opposing offenses this year. Even against Green Bay, even though we put up some points, much of it was negated by the 14 points Palmer gave back to Green Bay off his interceptions.

I still have faith that Palmer can do better. But let's be real. One drive at the end of the game is not going to get it done against a team like Baltimore. He needs to put an entire game together for a change, and ABSOLUTELY cannot turn the ball over. And it would help tremendously if he can actually outplay Joe Flacco. We can't have any more of this getting outplayed by supposedly inferior QBs like Kyle Orton and Derek Anderson. Right now Flacco is probably a better QB so maybe Palmer can raise the level of his game to meet Flacco, and maybe recapture some of the form he had about 3 years ago.

I hate to say it, but if you put a gun to my head, I would lay the points. Aside from some clutch drives, Carson has played horribly. The OL is actually playing MUCH better than I expected, but CP continues to have 'happy feet'. I guess I can not really blame him for being nervous, but you have to wonder if he will ever get that out of his head.

Even though they are 3-1, we are all still waiting for them to put it all together for an entire game. If that happens in Baltimore, they will win the game. But, that is a tall order on the road against an angry elite team.

At the end of the day Carson had no preseason so those first 4 games you can look at essentially as his preseason. His drive at the end of the Pitt game was one of his best ever. Everyone is sleeping on us. The Ravens have a much weaker pass d this year and I think we are gonna play real tight with the Ravens. I would take the points all day long. God forbid we get back to putting more pressure on the QB, Flaco and CO are gonna have there hands full. Bengals 38 Ravens 20

Palmer's been bad, needs more from his teammates too, but he's not playing well. Getting sacked a lot too (9). Flacco has only been sacked 5 times.

I have both Palmer and Flacco on my fantasy team, of course I will be starting Flacco, which is sad.

To have a trio like Chad, Coles and Henry, and not be able to use them or have them on the field at the same time more often, or find them, is just stupid. I think Benson is the most consistent player they have.

I'm guessing this is bad week to get un-tracked. Therefore I just can't imagine them winning this game - 9 points seems ok - I can easily see a double digit loss this week.

I would take the points also, we have a winning record agaisnt them with RRyan, CMcAllister, AThomas, when they were either 1 or 2 in D...I think that CPalmer maybe is getting use to the speed of the game again, being out last year and missing PS this year, add a new OLine maybe he is not comfortable behind them yet because they are not the last OLine he played with...And then throw in a new #2 and RB ...The good thing is that he is used to playing against 3-4 D seeing that all the other teams in our division play it and that probably helped in beating GB, so he knows what to do to beat this team...

I would take the points also, we have a winning record agaisnt them with RRyan, CMcAllister, AThomas, when they were either 1 or 2 in D...I think that CPalmer maybe is getting use to the speed of the game again, being out last year and missing PS this year, add a new OLine maybe he is not comfortable behind them yet because they are not the last OLine he played with...And then throw in a new #2 and RB ...The good thing is that he is used to playing against 3-4 D seeing that all the other teams in our division play it and that probably helped in beating GB, so he knows what to do to beat this team...

All four games this year have been against the 3-4, it is getting so when they play a 4-3 they might have problems with it since they dont see it often.