If 85 scores in GB....

agreen_112

Yeah... Chad did do this in Cleveland. And it's far more dangerous against Browns fans than it is against Packer fans, so I say "Meh."

As fas as the old Chad being back... while I still hate his personality and think he's nothing more than a child looking for attention, I must give credit where it's due. I've seen him take on defenders, try to break tackles, and fight for extra yards more in the preseason and week 1 than I had seen from him in the rest of his career combined.

I hope he doesn't get some bulls**t injury because of it, but I gotta appreciate the effort I'm seeing from him. And let's face it... Despite the fact that i've never really cared for narcissistic personality, it was his lack of effort that caused most fans to turn on him. Here's to hoping his new found aggressive work ethic continues.

It's a bit sad really, I don't think Chad is a bad person or anything like but he clearly has some issues. A real lack of self-esteem. All this joking around and smack talk is contradictory. Be confident Chad, you ARE worthwhile.

Now catch 10 passes for 200 yds and 3 TDs please.

Coming to give credit where credit is due.

Chad had another solid game and the shoestring catch for a TD was great. He's obviously focused and outside of the "leap" which I had little problem with, he has been pretty subdued for the most part. He's not getting the headlines to this point (see defense) and he's not freaking out about it.

Good for Chad.

Yeah I said it and hope to say it more, as I get tired of telling him to f*ck himself !!!

Coming to give credit where credit is due.

Chad had another solid game and the shoestring catch for a TD was great. He's obviously focused and outside of the "leap" which I had little problem with, he has been pretty subdued for the most part. He's not getting the headlines to this point (see defense) and he's not freaking out about it.

Good for Chad.

Yeah I said it and hope to say it more, as I get tired of telling him to f*ck himself !!!

Child please....

Gotta admit he's a changed man. Glad to see that he is focused on his craft again.

Did anyone catch the look Cedric gave him on the Bengals last offensive play? He was none too pleased with Chad not blocking his guy. That defender was all that stood between a first down and being able to run out the clock. Instead they called on Shayne to come out and kick the FG.

Supposedly Chad also had something special planned for the Denver game, right?

How'd that work out?

Do. Then talk.

In' f**kin' deed.

100%.

Satisfied now, oh poopers of parties? :lol:

Actually, no.

I welcome the return of a more productive and less selfish Chad with open arms, but I'm not even close to forgiving THAT guy for tanking an entire season. Besides, he's not exactly tearing it up....more like simply doing what we all know he's capable of if motivated.

Again, if Chad wants my love back let him come on crawling knees AFTER producing 1800 yards and a dozen TD's.

BTW, I should confess how I watched the Denver game wearing a Chad Johnson jersey whose name was crossed out with black tape.....a joking protest that appealed to me on multiple levels. But mostly I picked his jersey to wear because it just so happens to be the most comfortable piece of Bengal gear I own, and I wasn't going to let a little thing like a discarded name and discredited number spoil my Sunday morning comfort.

Is the guy behind the Bengals cheesehead wearing a boxing glove?

Yep, I noticed that on tv, guy was wearing boxing gloves, as in a glove on both hands. Match that up with a guy who takes a cheesehead, spraypaints it orange, and wears it to the game with his boxing glove-wearing buddy. I can't figure people out.

It was rigged apparently, which isn't that surprising. A group of Bengals in the front row in Lambeau...Lucky he scored his TD in the correct end zone though. That would have been a little awkward having to run a hundred yards to complete the celebration. Might have come across as forced or something.

It was rigged apparently, which isn't that surprising. A group of Bengals in the front row in Lambeau...Lucky he scored his TD in the correct end zone though. That would have been a little awkward having to run a hundred yards to complete the celebration. Might have come across as forced or something.

Here's a story about it...

/>http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/60469977.html