Anyone have a noose?

WhoDey93285

Seriously, what the f**k was that? Only the Bengals.

It's just unbelievable how this team finds way to lose. Bad game management, no offense for three quarters...we're in for another longgggg year.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just unbelievable how this team finds way to lose. Bad game management, no offense for three quarters...we're in for another longgggg year.

Possibly, but I'm not throwing my hat in yet.

Most teams lose at least one game they should have won (the Bengals today) and win a game they have no business winning (Denver today). We will rebound, I hope and pray, and take a game that we have no business winning. One that is coming to mind is the game in SD late December. I will be going to that game.

Also, I don't suggest a noose. It is too traumatic for the famly member that finds you. Find a way to fling yourself off a clif or a bridge. Pick a way where you may go unfound for months and there will be little left of you.

Possibly, but I'm not throwing my hat in yet.

Nor am I we knew the offense was going to be Rusty,Defense did it's job overall I can't cashing in yet...

Oh, come on. Let's not do the "sky is falling" thing just yet. The D looked great, and I'm still convinced that the offense will put it together. Hopefully soon. But I don't think Laverneus Coles turned into a human drop machine, and I actually thought Carson looked good. The O-line wasn't as bad as I'd feared. I think they had some appallingly timed penalties and drops, combined with excessively conservative play calling.

So let's give it another week or so before throwing in the towel.

i went to play a game of football with the fellas just after we scored...i received a phone call minutes later while on route to find out we had lost the game with 20 seconds left. ONLY WE can do this to ourselves over and over again, and oh of course the broncos AGAIN beat us with a last second bulls**t.

I f**king HATE this team right now. Dropped balls, Collins looks terrible playing RT, and coverage was doo doo. They converted like eight 3rd and 15's aswell.

I seriously almost destroyed my apartment after that. I was in LSAT class all afternoon. I had the game DVRed. I can't believe I waited to watch what was probably one of the worst Bengals losses of all time. I hate my life.

I could refer you to the Bengals loss in the Super Bowl of 1988 if you'd like to put things into perspective.

I seriously almost destroyed my apartment after that. I was in LSAT class all afternoon. I had the game DVRed. I can't believe I waited to watch what was probably one of the worst Bengals losses of all time. I hate my life.

I could refer you to the Bengals loss in the Super Bowl of 1988 if you'd like to put things into perspective.

Yeah I was thinking about that. But I'm also 24. I was three years old in 88. This is the worst lost in MY memory. The Cleveland loss was bad a couple of years ago but this is worse in my opinion.

As a guy who was there in '88 (well, technically '89) and there today, all I can say is: whether it's Italian or Thousand Island on your sh*t salad, it stlll tastes like sh*t.

As a guy who was there in '88 (well, technically '89) and there today, all I can say is: whether it's Italian or Thousand Island on your sh*t salad, it stlll tastes like sh*t.

Yeah. Even Bleu Cheese won't mask that taste.

You hate your life now? Wait until you actually start law school.

BWAAAA--HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Absol-freakin'-lutely.

Heck this is just game one. What about the last time Denver screwed us and it cost us a playoff slot? That was much worse than today.

Take a chill. Learn to relax, coup, or your time in law school will be three verrrrrry lonnnnnng years.

Haha ok guys. Thanks for the perspective. I think I'll be fine in law school (I also won't be drinking in class like I was throughout this whole game). But like I said, I'm 24 and this was the worst loss in my memory. Maybe they'll bounce back, maybe they won't but man that was disappointing. The dropped passes were really what did it in my opinion. Freak last play aside, the defense actually played well.

Yeah I was thinking about that. But I'm also 24. I was three years old in 88. This is the worst lost in MY memory. The Cleveland loss was bad a couple of years ago but this is worse in my opinion.

I would think the 2005 playoff loss would be within your memory.......historically bad in so many ways

I would think the 2005 playoff loss would be within your memory.......historically bad in so many ways

I was at that game.

I WAS at that game!

I WAS AT that game!!

I WAS AT THAT game!!!

I WAS AT THAT FREAKIN' GAME!!!!!

Ok, good now. Thanks for bringin' that one back up.

:)