Hard knocks

jonahdsage

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My internet is a little slow here so it was skipping the whole time, although i really enjoyed watching tank johnson punching with the tackling dummy in the beginning lmao. Also JB seems like a really awesome dude.

So, that Lippincott (sp?) guy, did someone twist his lower torso around 180 degrees? Put the pads on him, he can fill in until Andre gets back.

Very dramatic music. I was expecting Morgan Freeman to pop up announce a meteor was heading for Earth at any second throughout the thing.

I guess Shirley, and yes I will call him that, will make the cuts just going on the snippet Marv said on the incredibly dramatic, as the music told me what emotional state I should be in, preamble for next week's episode.

What I enjoyed the most is Marvin going off on the team after the loss to the Rams. It's nice to know that when they play like s**t he's telling them all the things that I'm thinking right after they lose a game like that.

As a side note, I don't know who was loafing around at practice with sandals on, but that person obviously doesn't value his position on the team and I hope Marvin cuts that guy.

Shirley Knocks people down, i kind of like him so far as an O-Lineman

Yes, it looks like he's progressed well in run-blocking. Pass-blocking, however, is an entirely different technique. Shirley has the ability to do it, but it's going to take him a while to learn it.

Shirley Knocks people down, i kind of like him so far as an O-Lineman

Yes, it looks like he's progressed well in run-blocking. Pass-blocking, however, is an entirely different technique. Shirley has the ability to do it, but it's going to take him a while to learn it.

Shirley could be a real nasty guard. I'm glad he's sticking around.

Alvin Keels is awful. "Congratulations on becoming a multi millionaire . . ." awful.

Andre, I hate to say it, looked huge. I have no idea if he was that big in college, but he looked gigantic. Mike brown looked pissed.

I loved chad saying "i'd run through a wall for coach lou."

I hope we can put it together -- I really have no idea what the problem is.

Is it me or does Marvin really have it out for Chris Henry, and he should but i really wonder how much Marvin wants him on the team. Anybody else get worried about him getting cut or something stupid, its probably just me, but man does marvin ride him. (Like i said he should, and its a good thing). I just wouldnt want to see him cut i think he can be really really good for this team this year! Ok like i said im proably the only one worried lol!