Steve McNair Shot to Death

Sorry to hear this about a great football player, but looks like he was in some love triangle. The women they found was his "girlfriend", not his wife. So i guess he was cheating on his wife, and somebody didnt like it. Seems that many people now a days are finding it hard to be faithful....how terrible. Rip Steve, and i hope his family will make it through these tough times.

I never was a fan, he always seemed to be overated, but no matter what he got himself involved with he did not deserve to go out like that.

Women on the side will cause problems, hopefully some married men will learn a life lesson when all the info comes out. So far it seems the police are acting as if this was a murder/suicide and are not looking for any other shooter.

My guess is McNair got caught with this women two days earlier when she was arrested for DUI and he was with her, wifey finds out about other women, threatens to take all his stuff and the kids. McNair decides he needs to call it off with the strange and she says if I cant have you nobody can(bang bang). Just be faithfull to your wifes or leave them, you cant have both and not have some kind of trouble come from it.

RIP

WOW I can't believe this has happened... He was always one of my favorite QBs to watch on sunday.

RiP

RIP, Air McNair. Was never really much of a fan (mostly because he always handed us our asses), but it seems he got himself caught up in a bad situation and paid the ultimate price for it. No one deserves to go out like that. It seems like the girl decided if that she can't have him no one else will either.

Apparently, the police are now saying she shot him while he was asleep on the couch. Sad, but you cheated on your wife with an obviously mentally unstable 20 yr old, who 2 days prior to the shooting, apparently purchased a gun, and was arrested for DUI. Thats some messed up sh1t shooting someone while they're sleeping.