Bengalszone's Fantasy Football Leagues

Desperate Derelict, our commish for many years, will start the BZ Premier League on Yahoo on the 5th or 6th of July. After that league fills, we will start the BZ Select League. All those interested in playing, please post here! :)

BTW...count me in Desperate!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll Be Back!

To defend my title as the Feline Felons in the Select league and hopefully improve on 3rd place in the Premier.

Is Shades comin' back? Bill why don't you hit him up and see! He added alot of fun and cameraderie...

Not to mention... He actually paid off on his head-to-head bet with me and sent the case of Dixie Chili to the house!

Gotta love THAT! LOL

Jimmy

Sounds like a good time and something to keep me from getting frusrated with my pay FF league. Count me in.

You sir are in.

Update:

Desperate Derelict

Bengalszone Billy

Skyline

kevnz

BengalPimp

Ox

Wisk

Lots of positions still open!

Sounds like a good time and something to keep me from getting frusrated with my pay FF league. Count me in.

You sir are in.

Update:

Desperate Derelict

Bengalszone Billy

Skyline

kevnz

BengalPimp

Ox

Wisk

Lots of positions still open!

Im defn in!

I'm up for it !

I'd like to get a spot.

Terry, as site founder and admin head honcho, you automatically get top spot after commissioner!

Desperate Derelict

B24

Bengalszone Billy

Skyline

kevnz

BengalPimp

Ox

Wisk

JungleD

Scottishbengal

Walzav29

I'd like to get a spot.

Say no, Billy. I dare you.

:lol: , no way.

Greetings Fellow Fantasy Freaks -

Looks like we have 12 (thanks, Billy). A few admin items -

- Do we want a regular scheduled Yahoo draft? If so, preferred day of the week and time needs to be expressed, and late August / early September dates when you'll be unavailable need to be posted / sent to me.

- Should we explore other venues outside Yahoo...I'm fine w/ them, except their draft algorythms suck

- In order to have plenty of time to make fun of each other's picks, do we want to hold the first few rounds in the forum?

- Any suggested rule changes?

Please let me know...I'll be back in town next week (looking for work) :(

Greetings Fellow Fantasy Freaks -

Looks like we have 12 (thanks, Billy).

That number will fill the Premier league. If any others express interest in playing, we can open the Select league. BTW, you're welcome.

Do we want a regular scheduled Yahoo draft? If so, preferred day of the week and time needs to be expressed, and late August / early September dates when you'll be unavailable need to be posted / sent to me.

Yes, and I'd definitely prefer a weekend day during late August or early September. If it does have to be a week day, please make the time late enough so I can get home from work out here in Arizona to participate.

Should we explore other venues outside Yahoo...I'm fine w/ them, except their draft algorythms suck

I'm used to how Yahoo runs it's live draft, but if ESPN.com or NFL.com can provide the same type of experience, I wouldn't mind a switch.

In order to have plenty of time to make fun of each other's picks, do we want to hold the first few rounds in the forum?

Seeing how agonizingly slow Bengalszones mock NFL draft ran a few months ago, I would rather do it as we have in the past.

Any suggested rule changes?

I'm good with what we had, but remain open to new ideas.

Please let me know...I'll be back in town next week (looking for work)

Good luck my friend in your job search! :sure: