It's fun to kick Cleveland when they are down

I'd be a lot more comfortable if they'd kept that gigantic fat guy they had for a coach last year. Mangini actually turned the Jets into a pretty good team, considering where they were when he started with them. I also wish they had kept Corporal Winslow. He was always good in the role of complaining malingerer who drags down team morale. Adding Mangini and unloading the soldier were both good moves.

Too bad that no matter what the Browns do, the city of Cleveland is still a sucking cesspool of failure.

We can't exactly throw stones, heck the entire state might be able to be called a sucking cesspool of failure after the Forbes list was released.

http://www.forbes.com/2008/08/04/economy-o..._0805dying.html

http://www.forbes.com/2008/12/08/towns-ten..._1209dying.html

On the first list Canton is #9, Youngstown is #8, Dayton is #5, and Cleveland is #4

On the second list Middletown is #8

4 cities out of the top ten most economicly depressed is pretty a pretty gruesome look at Ohio's economy

We can't exactly throw stones, heck the entire state might be able to be called a sucking cesspool of failure after the Forbes list was released.

http://www.forbes.com/2008/08/04/economy-o..._0805dying.html

http://www.forbes.com/2008/12/08/towns-ten..._1209dying.html

On the first list Canton is #9, Youngstown is #8, Dayton is #5, and Cleveland is #4

On the second list Middletown is #8

4 cities out of the top ten most economicly depressed is pretty a pretty gruesome look at Ohio's economy

Youngstown's baby brother Austintown was #5 on that second list, making five Ohio cities/towns out of 20.

Wow. You've bummed out the board, bro.

And I have to wonder why I'm moving back to Cincinnati when I retire...

It's a good thing I love my family or I'd be gone.

You will still have your benefits and retiring in a recessed area will allow you to buy more with less and be one of the haves in Cinci society. Sounds like a good choice.

If I ever get to retire, I am planning on moving to a place down south(no more snow!!), where my average savings can be stretched farther than Chicago or NYC.

I'd be a lot more comfortable if they'd kept that gigantic fat guy they had for a coach last year.

Jet's wearn't that bad before he took over,Herm had em at 10-6 but then fell because they had 3 quarterbacks injured...which team can overcome playing a 4th string qb?

• 2 weeks later...

Kobe Bryant Puppet Finds LeBron James Puppet Dead In Apartment Bathtub June 5, 2009

LOS ANGELES—Upon returning to his apartment fresh off advancing to the NBA Finals, Kobe Bryant Puppet discovered his roommate and rival, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James Puppet, lying dead in their bathtub. Los Angeles police officials stated there was no evidence of foul play, as the deep lacerations on James' felt wrists appeared to be self-inflicted. "I knew he was upset about losing to the [Orlando] Magic, but I never thought he would do something like this," the shocked and fabric-based representation of Bryant told reporters, his facial expression stoic and his eyes unblinking. "Maybe I should have seen it coming. One minute LeBron was happy and covering the apartment with talcum powder, and the next he was playing video games and not wanting to be disturbed. Maybe it's my fault for putting my championship rings on display in our apartment." The puppet LeBron is the fifth roommate of either the puppet or real-life Bryant to commit suicide.