Hard Knocks Trailer-Starring Chadetta

icehole3

Is it Chad's fault, really? Ask yourself. What would you do in his situation. Be vocal? Or sit back and be a little bitch and put up with all the losing? I'd say f**k losing, I want out. f**k a team that doesn't want to win. It is about me if I'm the only one that wants to speak up. f**k everyone, I'm out!! Just like Spikes. Just like Dillon. Just like Pickens..... MB has f**ked this team out of winning. Up until this season he hasn't done s**t but get lucky in the draft (CJ, Housh, Geathers, Peko, Whit...) and use his #1 pick on Carson Palmer. That's it. He hasn't done enough to bring in the talent needed to win the BIG games.

This is not a Chad issue. Yeah, he's acted like a baby. Yeah, he has been unprofessional. Blah, Blah, Blah... But again, I say, I DO NOT BLAME THE GUY. He's passionate. He wants to WIN. He's always wanted to win. If we didn't regress after '05, none of this happens and you all still love Chad.

And if you think for one minute that Chad has lost a step or that he can't catch a ball you are out of your f**king skull.

OchoCinco: "Yall got to help me."

M. Lewis: (Turning his back and walking away) "And we will..."

Sorry Chad, you're on your own my man... MB must be a genius

No it's not Chad's fault that this team loses more than it wins, but YES, he is a part of that losing. Can't deny that. It IS Chad's fault that he's been a whiny b*tch and turned off the fans of this team while expecting them to swallow all that sh*t. It IS his fault that he drops a buttload of passes. It IS his fault that he won't block although expecting others to block for him. It IS his fault that he's not a leader. So I guess YES, some of it IS his fault.

It's how you are vocal that defines you. If you speak up about the change that needs to be made and then do everything in your power to help in that matter, you are a leader, setting a positive example. If you go on national television and lie while bashing the organization and then follow that up with sh*t on the field, you are a sack of sh*t. I mentioned this in the Carson thread but it bears repeating here. Look at what his father figure and mentor had to say about him. It's time to go back to doing things the way he "USED" to do them. Before all the OchoVagino and other "CRAP". That's coming from Collins not a fan, but you expect the fans to have a better outlook ?? Seriously ??

Ok, if we didn't regress after '05 none of this happens huh ?? You mean Chad losing his mind, becoming a non factor in games, not setting the example for the young WR's of the team, not bothering to keep himself in shape, not preparing for games, not addressing injuries in time to NOT interfere with the season, and things like that ?? Yeah, you are right, if none of that happened, I would still love the sh*t out of Chad. However, that's not the case is it ?? And yet we are still expected to love the sh*t out of him ?? To that stupidity I say no.

Once again, I hope he does well and I hope what he's doing with Collins has him focused to come out and have a pro bowl season. I just don't care about him anymore and don't want him to be the distraction he has grown into.

Take what you want from what Marvin said to Chad, but Marvin has more than one person to consider on this team and that is what Chad fails to understand.

I don't get it.. "Chad's a whiny bitch, Chad's part of the losing can't deny it (I think the losing is the cause of Chad's part), he drops a buttload of passes, he won't block, he's not a leader, he's lost his mind, became a non-factor (where's his QB?), doesn't set an example, hasn't bothered to keep himself in shape (lmao), not preparing for games, and not addressing injuries."

Damn, Army that's a lot of hate for someone that you "hope does well..." I do too. So from the sound of it, I guess afterall we're on the same page. Why are we arguing?

(In Army context): I hate Chad OchoVagino guy. f**k CHAD JOHNSON!!! But I do hope he does well...

Sorry but you make no sense to me at all.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can do is laugh at some of the nonsense you guys come up with..

Right back at ya.

Here's what you fail to understand. A real professional (AKA Carson Palmer) does everything he can to make his team a winner. He doesn't cry to the media about losing, and nobody wanting to win. He's on the team. The only thing make him a winner is him. He has to put in the time, have the right attitude, and play like he's part of the team.

He hasn't done that in a long time. It's been all about him. Him getting the ball. Him getting his catches. He rarely blocks for anyone else on HIS team.

You say you're not a quitter, but if you condone Chad's action by saying you'd be doing the same thing in his shoes then you ARE a quitter.

Not yet Ickey. But how much more of this do you think CP can put up with. When's it his turn to lash out? 2 years? 3? I think if MB doesn't change (which I think he's finally seen the light) he'll run every star player we have out of town.

Something good came out of what 85 said ("we're not bringing in the people we need to win") about this team during this off-season. MB heard this I garuntee you.

For the record.. I want to win. I may have some bad luck and I've made a ton of bad decisions but in general but I'm a winner.

All I can do is laugh at some of the nonsense you guys come up with..

Right back at ya.

Here's what you fail to understand. A real professional (AKA Carson Palmer) does everything he can to make his team a winner. He doesn't cry to the media about losing, and nobody wanting to win. He's on the team. The only thing make him a winner is him. He has to put in the time, have the right attitude, and play like he's part of the team.

He hasn't done that in a long time. It's been all about him. Him getting the ball. Him getting his catches. He rarely blocks for anyone else on HIS team.

You say you're not a quitter, but if you condone Chad's action by saying you'd be doing the same thing in his shoes then you ARE a quitter.

Not yet Ickey. But how much more of this do you think CP can put up with. When's it his turn to lash out? 2 years? 3? I think if MB doesn't change (which I think he's finally seen the light) he'll run every star player we have out of town.

Something good came out of what 85 said ("we're not bringing in the people we need to win") about this team during this off-season. MB heard this I garuntee you.

Do you honestly believe that Mikey gives a s**t what Chad says? Aside from that, there are ways to get your voice heard by the right people without going public with the whole thing. He could've marched right to Mikey's office (or Marvin's) instead of running to ESPN every time he had something to bitch about. It's downright TO behavior and THAT's why everyone has a problem with him. He's become self-centered, and the team winning has become secondary to him getting his stats.

Here we go... We're talking about FOOTBALL people. This doesn't relate to being a cop, doctor, lawyer, or a waitress.

Even a flaming moron like yourself should understand that being professional means committing to your job, and so yes, it does relate.

I've been on my own since I was 16 just so you know. I didn't have a daddy or mommy to hand me everything that I've worked so hard for.

Cry me a river.

Just exactly who are you accusing of having been fed with a silver spoon? I can assure you that you are not the only one who has led - in part or whole - a rough life. In any case, no one cares about your joke of a life.

Yeah, I'm going through a rough time but I know that I'll bounce back.

Yeah, your life is so rough that you can buy tickets to the all you can eat clubhouse section in the Red's stadium. Clue for you: this is called a luxury. Paying your rent, bills, and child support (this is only a partial list, to be clear) are called necessities. Luxuries get cut out by any thinking person when they hit a rough patch, as you repeatedly sob about here.

Chad's working his ass off. He's running 4 40 yard dashes back to back in under 4.5... But yeah, at his age, me must've lost a step.

Back up your mouth - link please. Oh, and as a second clue, also free of charge: quotes from him, his family, his friends, or his maggot of an agent do not qualify as proof.

Is it Chad's fault, really? Ask yourself. What would you do in his situation. Be vocal? Or sit back and be a little bitch and put up with all the losing? I'd say f**k losing, I want out. f**k a team that doesn't want to win. It is about me if I'm the only one that wants to speak up. f**k everyone, I'm out!! Just like Spikes. Just like Dillon. Just like Pickens..... MB has f**ked this team out of winning. Up until this season he hasn't done s**t but get lucky in the draft (CJ, Housh, Geathers, Peko, Whit...) and use his #1 pick on Carson Palmer. That's it. He hasn't done enough to bring in the talent needed to win the BIG games.

This is not a Chad issue. Yeah, he's acted like a baby. Yeah, he has been unprofessional. Blah, Blah, Blah... But again, I say, I DO NOT BLAME THE GUY. He's passionate. He wants to WIN. He's always wanted to win. If we didn't regress after '05, none of this happens and you all still love Chad.

And if you think for one minute that Chad has lost a step or that he can't catch a ball you are out of your f**king skull.

OchoCinco: "Yall got to help me."

M. Lewis: (Turning his back and walking away) "And we will..."

Sorry Chad, you're on your own my man... MB must be a genius

No it's not Chad's fault that this team loses more than it wins, but YES, he is a part of that losing. Can't deny that. It IS Chad's fault that he's been a whiny b*tch and turned off the fans of this team while expecting them to swallow all that sh*t. It IS his fault that he drops a buttload of passes. It IS his fault that he won't block although expecting others to block for him. It IS his fault that he's not a leader. So I guess YES, some of it IS his fault.

It's how you are vocal that defines you. If you speak up about the change that needs to be made and then do everything in your power to help in that matter, you are a leader, setting a positive example. If you go on national television and lie while bashing the organization and then follow that up with sh*t on the field, you are a sack of sh*t. I mentioned this in the Carson thread but it bears repeating here. Look at what his father figure and mentor had to say about him. It's time to go back to doing things the way he "USED" to do them. Before all the OchoVagino and other "CRAP". That's coming from Collins not a fan, but you expect the fans to have a better outlook ?? Seriously ??

Ok, if we didn't regress after '05 none of this happens huh ?? You mean Chad losing his mind, becoming a non factor in games, not setting the example for the young WR's of the team, not bothering to keep himself in shape, not preparing for games, not addressing injuries in time to NOT interfere with the season, and things like that ?? Yeah, you are right, if none of that happened, I would still love the sh*t out of Chad. However, that's not the case is it ?? And yet we are still expected to love the sh*t out of him ?? To that stupidity I say no.

Once again, I hope he does well and I hope what he's doing with Collins has him focused to come out and have a pro bowl season. I just don't care about him anymore and don't want him to be the distraction he has grown into.

Take what you want from what Marvin said to Chad, but Marvin has more than one person to consider on this team and that is what Chad fails to understand.

I don't get it.. "Chad's a whiny bitch, Chad's part of the losing can't deny it (I think the losing is the cause of Chad's part), he drops a buttload of passes, he won't block, he's not a leader, he's lost his mind, became a non-factor (where's his QB?), doesn't set an example, hasn't bothered to keep himself in shape (lmao), not preparing for games, and not addressing injuries."

Damn, Army that's a lot of hate for someone that you "hope does well..." I do too. So from the sound of it, I guess afterall we're on the same page. Why are we arguing?

(In Army context): I hate Chad OchoVagino guy. f**k CHAD JOHNSON!!! But I do hope he does well...

Sorry but you make no sense to me at all.

Ok, you think losing is the cause of Chad's part. That may be the case, but it's on HIM to take responsibility for his actions, not the fans as you have suggested. Where's his QB ?? You mean the one that was trying to get him to run the right route on a play called against the Patriots only to have him explode on him with the whole nation watching on Monday night TV in 2007 ?? That was all part of it to and all the Chad lovers think this has to do with only "last year's stats", IT DOESN'T.

No he hasn't kept himself in shape, so I don't know what you are laughing at. Up until this point in time and if we are to believe what Collins says about him running sub 4.5 40's back to back, what has he done ?? Did we forget the ankle that he failed to address until after training camp had started ?? Did we forget the shoulder injury HE STILL HASN'T addressed ?? I'm not talking about how fast he runs a freakin' 40 here. I'm talking about everything that he is suppose to do to ensure he can participate in practices and be ready for games.

Is it a lot of hate for the most unprofessional player on this team ?? Funny, because unprofessionalism has no limit of hate from me. It is the cancer that will most assuredly negatively affect the team or ultimately end up in him NOT being a part of this team. However, I can hope the same unprofessional asswipe does well, because if he does, the team benefits. You know, that mythical thing in Chad's mind that is the greater good ?? You know, what everyone has to accomplish to actually win ?? Team... So yeah, I hope he does well in order to help the team win and accomplish what we all as fans want so badly. How that isn't making sense is beyond me.

I'll change it up, but it won't be about football...

I HATED George Bush Sr. with every ounce of HATRED that I could muster, but I wanted him to do well because it benefitted the Nation.

Get it ??

I suppose what it really comes down to is whether any given player is secure enough to try to make his current team a winner, vs. jumping ship to another team that may be closer. It's not like Chad invented this idea, he's just being a particularly annoying whiney b***h about it. How can you fault fans for getting pissed about a player who says I wanna go anywhere but here? That's the definition of quitting on your team. It doesn't matter that the ownership sucks, or other players suck or anything else.

We can all sympathize with Barry Sanders who was the best at his position and played for a crappy team. Before him it was Archie Manning. They handled it like professionals and whatever problem they had with it, they kept it inside the organization.

There's no guarantee when you sign a contract to play professional football that your team will win. In fact, the opposite is true. The better you are, the more likely you are going to be drafted by a team that wasn't good in the very recent past. How you handle that says a lot about you.

Chad used to handle it well. He hasn't handled it well for a couple of years. I always defended Chad when he said stupid things in interviews because he always played and practiced like he wanted to help the team. Even after the Keyshawn interview, I still defended Chad because I think he was ambushed and set-up to sound like he was bashing the team. All that was before last off-season, however. He brought all this crap on himself by saying he wanted to be traded and he deserves all he gets. I have no patience for that garbage and the "he just wants to win" argument is total BS to me. If he wants to win, he should be the best at his position and help the team to win. Nobody who defends him can legitimately argue he did that last year. Will he do it this year.......? Maybe, who knows.

Just like any idiot who says he wants to be traded because "he just wants to win" he should be careful what he wishes for. TO pulled that crap and jawed himself out of Philly, which is a hell of a lot closer to being a winner than the Bills. That's what would happen to Chad. He'd go to Miami for a year or two, then bounce around for a few more teams and all the sudden he's 36 and can't make any team. Does that help him win? I don't think so.

In short, if people want to hate Chad -- let them. He's earned it.

I always defended Chad when he said stupid things in interviews because he always played and practiced like he wanted to help the team. Even after the Keyshawn interview, I still defended Chad because I think he was ambushed and set-up to sound like he was bashing the team. All that was before last off-season, however. He brought all this crap on himself by saying he wanted to be traded and he deserves all he gets. I have no patience for that garbage and the "he just wants to win" argument is total BS to me.

So, basically, some guy you never met and don't know but who you defended on a message board went on TV and hurt your feweeings and now you're all p*ssed off.

Y'know, I respect HairOnFire's dislike of Chad. I don't share it, but he's been on Chad's case since day one, and I can respect that.

But all the Johnny-come-latelies...sorry, no sympathy here.

I always defended Chad when he said stupid things in interviews because he always played and practiced like he wanted to help the team. Even after the Keyshawn interview, I still defended Chad because I think he was ambushed and set-up to sound like he was bashing the team. All that was before last off-season, however. He brought all this crap on himself by saying he wanted to be traded and he deserves all he gets. I have no patience for that garbage and the "he just wants to win" argument is total BS to me.

So, basically, some guy you never met and don't know but who you defended on a message board went on TV and hurt your feweeings and now you're all p*ssed off.

Y'know, I respect HairOnFire's dislike of Chad. I don't share it, but he's been on Chad's case since day one, and I can respect that.

Not sure anyone was asking for sympathies, or respect or even agreement. I'm not even sure what the timing has to do with anything.

I was a big fan of Fredo's in 2004 and 2005. I soured on the guy as the picture of halftime unfolded from the playoffs.

I still wanted the guy to do well. I wasn't crazy about the playoffs thing, but I still wanted him to do well.

Then as the 2006-2007 seasons unfolded, the drama increased over the list, the pepto bismo, the celebrations, the HOF jacket, the yelling at CP on the sidelines. Everything focused on something OTHER than winning.

Then came the trade demands of last offseason. I don't care what team you are a fan of, or how big a superstar you are. In the NFL, you get a guy that starts demanding a trade and acts like a putz to get it, the fans are going to butcher you. Funny how the fans, who have basically been told by the player they are no longer wanted by him, are the ones that 'have turned', 'jumped of the bandwagon' or are 'Johnny-come-latelies'. I mean it kinda seems to me all the fans of this team have wanted to do was embrace this guy, but it's now our fault because he wants to leave and we have become 'haters'.

Put all of last offseason's drama together with the shoulder issue and the terrible season in 2008, and I'm not sure why you blame the haters.

But we aren't finished yet.

Now as 2009 approaches, Fredo has been reported by TJ Housh to hate this town so bad he literally cries about not getting to leave. He has taken no steps to be a part of the 2009 team. He's going to do things his own way come heck or high water, regardless of the impact on the team. Never mind he and CP need as much practice as possible to reconnect their timing. Never mind he needs to work on the blocking issue. Never mind, and this is most important, he needs to learn the new plays we've been promised so he can blow those routes in the regular season.

And in terms of respecting Hair because he's been a hater since square one, that's a bunch of crap. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to not like Fredo. Hair just happened to, apparently, have some insight that others didn't pick up on so quick. I respect anybody that used to love Fredo, but are now 'haters' if they have sound and logical reasons behind their opinion.

Which leaves me back to some of you. What has the guy done, anytime, that causes this undying loyalty from you people? Pong, greenie, Hoos. I respect your opinion as much as we brethren should. I just seriously don't understand it. The best anyone has come up with in terms of Fredo's crappy last season is throwing Fitz under the bus. Funny how Housh did ok even with Fitz. A great receiver can still make the plays even when the quarterback is lacking. And yeah, I know I'm going to get the 'but he was doubled teamed' response.

Always an excuse. Never an explanation of how it gets better.

And to the extent your opinion was important to me that might even hurt. Where do you get that my feelings are hurt? I liked the guy. He changed and now I don't like him anymore. How is that hurting my feelings? More importantly, are you hanging out in the locker room? Because if you're not, I must assume you know the players from TV too and any opinion you have is based on that, right? So, you're just being a condescending pr*ck for no reason at all.

So how long does one have to be on Chad's case for us to get your sympathy? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone (including Hair) was on Chad's case prior to the '05 playoff game. I think it was at that point that Hair began his "More Housh, less Chad" campaign.

But prior to the '05 season, we as fans had no evidence that Chad was any problem whatsoever in the lockerroom. He was mostly seen as a pro-bowl receiver with silly endzone antics. Then of course, it was after the '05 season that Chad had breakfast with Drew Rosenhaus, and many fans viewed that as something to be concerned about.

It was then in the '06 season that we began seeing Chad getting on Palmer's case on the sideline and acting in a way that many found far too similar to T.O.

Then in '07, many fans were able to see how fragile Chad was when he was willing to give up on plays and pretty much called it a season because he was unhappy with how the team underachieved.

So, did it have to be the lockerroom incident that caused someone "get on Chad's case" or can you give sympathy to someone who disliked his attitude when he started meeting with Rosenhaus, or the distraction on the sideline on '06.

Because it just seems to me that many fans wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt with a lot of this, but the list of transgressions just got a bit too long to make excuses for anymore.

I for one thought Chad should have been traded after the '05 season, because that was the first insight any of us had that he was an actual problem. And I thought it showed weakness to let it go without any type of discipline handed out. But when he wasn't traded, I of course continued to hope it was a one time thing until he clearly changed as a person once he hired Rosenhaus.

If I didn't jump on board early enough for you... oh well. Better late than never.

So how long does one have to be on Chad's case for us to get your sympathy? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone (including Hair) was on Chad's case prior to the '05 playoff game. I think it was at that point that Hair began his "More Housh, less Chad" campaign.

Actually, I began criticizing Chad's behavior long before then.

I fired my first shot very shortly after the NFL changed it's rules about endzone celebrations. To that point Chad's celebrations were limited to him posing while Warrick and Dugans snapped fake pictures with imaginary cameras. Stupid stuff and hardly anything to get worked up about, and up to that point I wasn't. But after the rule change the celebrations morphed from needless grandstanding involving fellow teammates to needless grandstanding involving Chad only, and each celebration now came with a greatly increased risk of drawing a flag and a major penalty. So take it to the sidelines I screamed. Don't draw the flag.

Chad drew the flags.

And it was tolerated.

And so was "The List" that soon followed.

In fact, everything that came after was not only tolerated, but cheered........so much so that nobody was very suprised when Chad later announced he couldn't be defined as a football player anymore. Rather, he was an entertainer.

Mister Bojangles.

Fast forward to today and the entertainer now named after numbers. Ask yourself a simple question, are you feeling entertained? Because if you're not you're not alone. In fact, it's fair to say Chad's act has hopelessly bombed but the star isn't being allowed to exit, gracefully or by any other means.

And IMHO it all traces back to the day everyone chose to applaud the celebrations rather than bemoan the penalty flag. And for that I blame Marvin and then blinded Bengal fans. But mostly I blame Chad because of his now familiar habit of deliberately ignoring his coaches by putting his own wants and needs before the good of the team, something we now see him doing in all matters big and small. Everything starts with him.

As for those of you who are newer to the Chad Haters Club, I can't criticize you much as most of the early warning signs were easy to miss, and when looked at individually never amounted to much. I admit that without complaint. But that said, anyone who still defends Chad's selfish ways after last years offseason meltdown, well....how deeply can you shove your heads into the sand?

I fired my first shot very shortly after the NFL changed it's rules about endzone celebrations. To that point Chad's celebrations were limited to him posing while Warrick and Dugans snapped fake pictures with imaginary cameras. Stupid stuff and hardly anything to get worked up about, and up to that point I wasn't. But after the rule change the celebrations morphed from needless grandstanding involving fellow teammates to needless grandstanding involving Chad only, and each celebration now came with a greatly increased risk of drawing a flag and a major penalty. So take it to the sidelines I screamed. Don't draw the flag.

Chad drew the flags.

And it was tolerated.

In fact, everything that came after was not only tolerated, but cheered........so much so that nobody was very suprised when Chad later announced he couldn't be defined as a football player anymore. Rather, he was an entertainer.

Mister Bojangles.

Fast forward to today and the entertainer now named after numbers. Ask yourself a simple question, are you feeling entertained? Because if you're not you're not alone. In fact, it's fair to say Chad's act has hopelessly bombed but the star isn't being allowed to exit, gracefully or by any other means.

And IMHO it all traces back to the day everyone chose to applaud the celebrations rather than bemoan the penalty flag. And for that I blame Marvin and then blinded Bengal fans. But mostly I blame Chad because of his now familiar habit of deliberately ignoring his coaches by putting his own wants and needs before the good of the team, something we now see him doing in all matters big and small. Everything starts with him.

As for those of you who are newer to the Chad Haters Club, I can't criticize you much as most of the early warning signs were easy to miss, and when looked at individually never amounted to much. I admit that without complaint. But that said, anyone who still defends Chad's selfish ways after last years offseason meltdown, well....how deeply can you shove your heads into the sand?

That's a good point right there about the end zones and flags. I guess we should have all seen a glimpse of things to come when he did the sign saying 'Please NFL don't fine me', as a sign of his selfish lack of concern about the consequences of his actions. Everything else snowballed from there.

Chad drew the flags.

And it was tolerated.

Mister Bojangles.

That's a good point right there about the end zones and flags. I guess we should have all seen a glimpse of things to come when he did the sign saying 'Please NFL don't fine me', as a sign of his selfish lack of concern about the consequences of his actions. Everything else snowballed from there.

Yeah... it's a good point. Although, I never recall any actual flags, but only fines. Had there been flags, I think I would have been worked up and pissed that Chad put himself before the team. The fines... well, I thought it was a stupid waste of money (I recall him talking about putting aside $25,000 for endzone celebration fines) but I never viewed that as a distraction to the team. Just ignorant.

His more recent stuff... pretty damn hard to ignore.

There were a few flags from my recollection, but I really wasn't concerned about them at the time and loved the fact that (at the time) I felt it was more about the fans than him. Looking back now, I just don't feel that way and maybe his production on the field was blurring the vision of a budding prima donna. I could live with it then and can recall threads about suggestions for Chad's celebrations. The thing is (as mentioned MANY times) Chad had fun back then and worked his ass off to be the best. He hasn't done that for at least the last couple seasons. I think he can do that again with some focus and help this team win, but I'm just not as concerned with him as a player or person as I once was and think his act will only serve to aggrevate me further regardless of his help to the team.

http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos...89-c623c38afafa

after hearing Chad talk on the NFL Network, let me say I have some skepticism about Chad, I just hope that he comes in and quits all the circus act and stays hungry and catch the football, just catch the football instead of all the talking and then I will jump back on the bandwagon but I reserve the right to jump off, I will be the guy sitting on the edge with my feet dragging on the ground

Boxing is no joke and Chad is training in one of THE best gyms in the world. I trained for three years (that was the best shape of my life) here in Fairfield. Manny's guys are hardcore. Chad is definitely in good hands guys. That's why he said so confidently:

"When I get back... Words can not describe the type of shape I'm in right now. Words can't describe the type of season I'm gonna have."

Thats exactly what the f**k I've been saying but you guys don't wanna hear it.. Thanks Chad.

I don't know about you but I got my popcorn ready.. This is gonna be a great season (unless Palmer goes down) and a great few weeks of HBO!!

Boxing is no joke and Chad is training in one of THE best gyms in the world. I trained for three years (that was the best shape of my life) here in Fairfield. Manny's guys are hardcore. Chad is definitely in good hands guys. That's why he said so confidently:

"When I get back... Words can not describe the type of shape I'm in right now. Words can't describe the type of season I'm gonna have."

Thats exactly what the f**k I've been saying but you guys don't wanna hear it.. Thanks Chad.

I don't know about you but I got my popcorn ready.. This is gonna be a great season (unless Palmer goes down) and a great few weeks of HBO!!

I've heard this record before. From both Fredo and you.

I don't want to draw out this debate any further. I've put all the facts out there. I've stated my reasons. I genuinely hope you are right about the whole thing. Honestly. On that, you and I can agree.

I don't want to draw out this debate any further. I've put all the facts out there. I've stated my reasons. I genuinely hope you are right about the whole thing. Honestly. On that, you and I can agree.

Facts huh? That's funny. No offense, but all I've seen is your opinions which I feel do not deserve a response...

I'm fired up to see a video like this.. That's the Chad I want to see and hear from. Hungry.

Facts huh? That's funny. No offense, but all I've seen is your opinions which I feel do not deserve a response...

I'm fired up to see a video like this.. That's the Chad I want to see and hear from. Hungry.

Wha...wha...what???

HIS lack of blocking is my opinion?

HIS drops are my opinion?

HIS blowing routes are my opinion?

Hello, McFly??!! (as greg taps greenie on the head ala Biff)

Agreed with everything that freaky lookin dude above said....and.......I'll add that while Chad working himself into tip top physical shape (if one believes he is doing so) is a good thing....however.....getting his timing down with Carson and working on his hands and blocking and absorbing the new playbook would be a much, much better thing.

Oh, and btw - he promised shortly after the Superbowl that he'd be at every OTA, so he is comfortable with lying whenever it suits his purpose. I don't believe him now that he's in shape. Come to OTA and prove you are Chad. As Marvin says, I see better than I hear......

Also, ridiculous lines like "I could get open even if I had no legs" don't exactly give me that happy feeling inside that Chad has grasped something resembling reality.....

Finally, I'm still waiting for the link to back up this claim of yours:

Chad's working his ass off. He's running 4 40 yard dashes back to back in under 4.5... But yeah, at his age, me must've lost a step.

I've tried to understand how boxing training transfers to improvement in football. I just don't see it. Maybe the cardio will help.

But all that time in the ring learning footwork is useless. Agreen, you trained in boxing, all that lateral movement footwork you learned, how can that transfer to the skills a receiver needs? A receiver needs to accelerate and cut at full speed. You're never running full speed or anything close to it in a boxing ring.

In fact, train enough at boxing and I'll wager you'll lose speed. Your glutes and quads are staying in nearly the same position the whole time you are boxing. Completely opposite of running, where you are stretching those out when you are running full speed.

Maybe Chad will be able to use his new skills to fight through corners who are trying to jam him at the line.

Also, Freddy Roach's gym? Since Manny Pacquiao trains there it is undoubtedly media central, naturally Chad just happens to turn up there.

I'm rooting for Chad to have a good season because I love the Bengals, but this kind of stuff is not encouraging. The dude doesn't think outside the box, he decorates the box with glitter and a feather boa, then hovers around it wearing a tin foil hat, waiting for anyone with a camera and a microphone to show up.

We all know that Chad could be a little crazy. But He has been with the team for nine years now, and if he is hungry again, like he says he is, then theres no doubt in my mind that he will have a great year. He Knows the playbook inside and out. Mini camps are for rookies and for guys just trying to make the team. I got a feeling Chad is gonna produce this year.