Chad and Black Friday

icehole3

Ocho Cinco Saves Dinero

Posted Nov 28th 2008 3:05PM by TMZ Staff

Even super-rich NFL loudmouth Chad Ocho Cinco is counting his pesos these days.

The Bengals wide receiver started his Black Friday at 5:25 AM in a Best Buy in Florence, KY -- picking up Rock Band 2, a stereo, and a Cuisinart four-slice toaster.

Dude's gotta keep himself busy -- it's not like he's got the playoffs to worry about.

1128_ocho-bestbuy.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2008/11/28/ocho-cinco-saves-dinero/

'security to aisle 8, please, security to aisle 8. man looks like he wants to make a run for it, but just stands there. looks confused. may be a threat to himself. proceed with caution. keeps mumbling '85' over and over again. keeps asking sexy grandmother in front of him if she has any pudding pops or jell-o.'

Not surprised,I remember reading that chad spends very little on himself and is pretty much saving all his money for when his career is over...

Did you ever happen to check out his grill? :o That's far from very little.

Ocho Cinco Saves Dinero

Posted Nov 28th 2008 3:05PM by TMZ Staff

Even super-rich NFL loudmouth Chad Ocho Cinco is counting his pesos these days.

The Bengals wide receiver started his Black Friday at 5:25 AM in a Best Buy in Florence, KY -- picking up Rock Band 2, a stereo, and a Cuisinart four-slice toaster.

Dude's gotta keep himself busy -- it's not like he's got the playoffs to worry about.

1128_ocho-bestbuy.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2008/11/28/ocho-cinco-saves-dinero/

Take a good look at the picture, and tell me he doesn't look like Raj from Whats Happening......

Not surprised,I remember reading that chad spends very little on himself and is pretty much saving all his money for when his career is over...

An all gold grill cost about $250-$500. That's nothing to him. Chad's pretty low key when it comes to spending his money.

Funny that he's into Rockband tho.

An all gold grill cost about $250-$500. That's nothing to him. Chad's pretty low key when it comes to spending his money.

He's got three kids, though I'm not sure how old they are. He might be buying Christmas stuff for them. Which almost makes him seem human to me.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

He's got three kids, though I'm not sure how old they are. He might be buying Christmas stuff for them. Which almost makes him seem human to me.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Or, and we all know I am the furthest from a Fredo apologist, but giving him the benefit of the doubt at Christmas, maybe he's buying stuff for underprivileged kids. We don't know what's under the Rockband.

That's my Christmas gift for Fredo. A little humanization.

(And yes, he looks like Raj. HAY HAAY HAY!)

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Does that mean one of his poor kids is getting a 4 slice toaster for Christmas?? That would suck!!!