TJ's Guarantee

BengalPimp

So, I'm watching NFL Network, and TJ guarantees that the Bengals will win a game this year, or he will walk from his home in Cerritos, Ca to their Studios in Culver City, Ca. For those of you not from SoCal, thats approx 28-30 miles depending on where exactly his house is.....

At this point, it looks like TJ better get some real good walking shoes.....

Anybody else happen to catch that? Comments?

Army Bengal, if they win a game, I'll spit shine your jump boots. Now how many officers actually shine boots? This former NCO does. Wait a minute, we don't wear those boots any more. OK, how about this, I'll drive the FLA and you provide echelon I care during that 28 mile hike. You know that they'll get dehydrated, cramp up, get blisters, etc. Combat medics, bad to the bone, if you can't get with it, you gotta go home. Man I miss being an NCO.

Army Bengal, if they win a game, I'll spit shine your jump boots. Now how many officers actually shine boots? This former NCO does. Wait a minute, we don't wear those boots any more. OK, how about this, I'll drive the FLA and you provide echelon I care during that 28 mile hike. You know that they'll get dehydrated, cramp up, get blisters, etc. Combat medics, bad to the bone, if you can't get with it, you gotta go home. Man I miss being an NCO.

What sucked for you is that you had to wear those garbage boots. They have Marine Corps lightweights now that weigh less than 3 pounds which are awesome. We did a hump a couple weeks back and I didn't get any blisters!

i saw that and laughed. wow, guaranteeing a WHOLE win ~ all in one season! that team has gumption. or should i say gump-shun. and then follow up his guarantee with a lame publicity stunt which he claims will take him three or four hours 'at least.'

how about saying, 'if we don't win a game i'll donate ten million bucks to charity, snap off palmer's arm at the shoulder, and make the offensive line personally kiss every third fan's asss at the home opener next year'? crap, man, the least he could do is 28 miles while balancing an egg on a stick.

i wonder what ocho loco would do if he doesn't win a game? we probably don't want to know. am i the only one who thinks he wears dresses when no one's watching, and he's just waiting for an excuse to do so in public? i see him going unsane and turning into a rick james/dennis rodman type of thing.

Duh I think it was a little stupid my self. I mean its not bad enough we have not won a game yet this season but to go on national TV and say I THINK WE WILL WIN atleast 1 game is pretty sad. just tells you were this teams head is. If I was a professional I wouldnt want a camera in my face if I have not won a stinking game. I wouldnt show my face at all.

I dont know I think the effects maybe a little larger than you may first think. I think the sales of season tickets would drop by about 40 percent. Maybe i am way off but its just a thought.

Well, good. That would certainly get the attention of the powers that be. To hit them financially is about the only effective recourse. Maybe change, other than mere cosmetic tinkering, would be looked into more seriously.

with this economy, i have to wonder if PSL holders will start selling off their seats more than ever, and not just in cincy but everywhere. you might see the same amount of warm bodies in the seats, though those folks may be more and more bargain hunters who bought their tix as a serious discount from desperate PSL holders.

i personally can't afford to attend any games. i guess if i saved up i could, but, honestly, i have better things to spend money on, especially as X-mas is creeping up and i like to get wifey something nice every now and then (got her some of those nascar-driving lessons for her b-day this year). if nothing else, the money i save for one afternoon of entertainment could pay for higher property taxes for half a year.

too, i wonder if election years affect these kinds of expenditures.

So, I'm watching NFL Network, and TJ guarantees that the Bengals will win a game this year, or he will walk from his home in Cerritos, Ca to their Studios in Culver City, Ca.

T.J. was dead on. Maybe he knows more than we do. :huh:

Glad they got the win, but that is not much pushishment if they lose, 30 miles for a NFL WR is peanuts...Give some lucky fan a suite at the game if you lose or donate money, put some real pressure on yourself...None the less I'm glad they won...