• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ready to see Jordan Palmer at this point. :angry:

I second that, f**k Fitzy, he's a piece a s**t! The worst QB ever

You don't get a QB from Harvard to play NFL football! You get him to do you tax returns or handle your stock portfolio. THAT'S IT!

I think we have seen enough of Fitz-bench-me. THat is more than enough series' and chances to see, clearly, he does NOT have the ability to play QB.

Hall is solid. Just need someone to be the guy to hit Hines Ward about 25 times this game. F that guy. He acts like a little biotch.

Jordan wouldn't have any more success than Fitz. Hell, even Carson couldn't do much behind this jOke-line.

Gotta disagree.

Overthrowing Watson, mis-throwing to Henry. these are plays that HAVE to be made. Ryanne cannot make them, clearly.

Jordan wouldn't have any more success than Fitz. Hell, even Carson couldn't do much behind this jOke-line.

Gotta disagree.

Overthrowing Watson, mis-throwing to Henry. these are plays that HAVE to be made. Ryanne cannot make them, clearly.

Dude, did you just see that "block" by kelley?

Fitz may not be any good, but Tom Brady would be up sh*t creek trying to play behind this line.

I see the Rams are beaten up on the cowgirls so far, and i must say that is a team that is playin hard for there new head coach, i think we are watching a team that isnt playing hard for there head coach and it shows, i havent seen a team play like this in a long time. I agree this could be one of the worst NFL teams this year in nfl history.

Gotta disagree.

Dude, did you just see that "block" by kelley?

Fitz may not be any good, but Tom Brady would be up sh*t creek trying to play behind this line.

plenty of time on that 3rd down....and nada. joke-ish.

are our WR so bad they cannot get open? are Pitt's CB's so GOOD there is nowhere to go?

no matter what, something has to change, as I have serious doubts as to Palmers return this season.