Bengals vs Cowboys game thread

combatbengal

Let's take a look at a few things before this game gets started. We're 0-4, but haven't been blown out this year. We some how play to the level (well, almost level) of the team that we're going against. The offense hasn't shown up to a game this year! We're going into the Cowboys back yard and I see the outcome 0-5. Let's face it, they're hungry and ticked off about last weeks loss to the Skins. They will come to play. On the other hand, Palmer is starting, Henry is back, and we signed a new RB. It'll be a good game but like I stated earlier, we'll end up 0-5. I can smell the number one draft pick coming our way and we'll need it!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that the Cowboys are overlooking us, and we somehow surprise them...I do believe that CHenry will have a positive influence in this game may finally open things up for CJohnson and TJ...

Let's take a look at a few things before this game gets started. We're 0-4, but haven't been blown out this year. We some how play to the level (well, almost level) of the team that we're going against. The offense hasn't shown up to a game this year! We're going into the Cowboys back yard and I see the outcome 0-5. Let's face it, they're hungry and ticked off about last weeks loss to the Skins. They will come to play. On the other hand, Palmer is starting, Henry is back, and we signed a new RB. It'll be a good game but like I stated earlier, we'll end up 0-5. I can smell the number one draft pick coming our way and we'll need it!

24-6 to the Titan approaches blowout, at minimum, severaly outcoached and outplayed.

Sad part is that was a winnable game, all of them were.

Just. Not. Good. Enough.

Today is another chance to measure against a very good, though beatable, team.

Some upsets may already be underway this Sunday. Miami is up by 7 over San Diego, Ravens also up by 7 over the Titans, and Houston leads Indy by 10! :)

I forgot to add the Falcons are whipping the Packers! Indy is coming back though... <_<