Palmer out

volcom69

We'll just have to biotch-slap those Brownies without him then!!! BRING IT ON

Oh, hell, guys, what's the worse that can happen? We lose? Even with Palmer in, that was all too likely given the way they've played so far this year. And at least Fitz has some legs.

Frankly, Watson being out worries me more. If there was ever a day for a breakout game by one Chris Perry, this is it.

Oh, hell, guys, what's the worse that can happen? We lose? Even with Palmer in, that was all too likely given the way they've played so far this year. And at least Fitz has some legs.

Frankly, Watson being out worries me more. If there was ever a day for a breakout game by one Chris Perry, this is it.

Yeah, but Cleveland Fecal is 0-3 too, so this was a good chance for an actual win.

The more unsettling question is actually "What if Fitz wins?"

Palmer out.

my brain hurts thinking about this.

No Watson? No Palmer? Joseph and Jackson out... not so good.

This is a tema on the brink.

Palmer is being smart. Rest the elbow, no sense risking long term damage it for this franchise or group of stiffs.

The more unsettling question is actually "What if Fitz wins?"

Nothing. Chances of a QB controversy in Cincy are less than zero.

However, a win today will definitely boost Fitz' fortunes in FA next march.

I'll take your word for it since I'm way the hell out here. I certainly hope you're right. I've seen dumber decisions made, though.

Carson Palmer will be visiting Dr. William Andrews tomorrow to do tests on his Elbow. There is pain in the Elbow and numbness in the fingertips of his throwing Arm.

Can YOU SAY TOMMY JOHNS' SURGERY !!

GOOD BYE '08 SEASON!!!

GOOD BYE CARSON PALMER

BRING ON THE GOOD OLD DAYS MIKE AND MARVIN!!

HEY HEY , WE'RE THE BUNGLES. AND PEOPLE SAY WE BUNGLE AROUND. WELL WE'RE TOO BUSY PRETENDING, WE'RE A REAL NFL TEAM.......

HEY HEY , WE'RE THE BUNGLES !!!

0-3 This season with Carson Palmer.

0-1 Without.

Its not like the Bengals will be much different whether he plays or not.

For certain though, I am grateful that my Sundays are filled with either my daughter's soccer or lacrosse games. I didn't find out about today's game until about 3pm PST while waiting for my daughter to finish lacrosse practice over at UC Berkeley.

I'm guessing though that his arm has a serious injury, he's probably done for the year.