Bengals sign new FB

cincyhokie

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=7012

This guy is huge, Samoan, plays angry. He's got a slight arrest record too so he'll fit right in.

I'll give him about a week until he gets his first arrest (with the Bengals).

Oh please give the arrest thing a break. Ill take him played all 16 games last year this team needs a true fullback its better then having a converted TE do so i hope this guy starts.

True. I'm thinking it's going to be a few weeks before he starts. I wouldn't expect him to see any playing time this weekend but who knows.

I was reading where he lost almost 100 pounds to get to his current playing weight. He runs a 4.8/40 at 260. That's pretty damn quick for a big man. At 6 feet, that's alot of pressure per square inch coming at you.

Just picked up this snippet off another thread. Sorry no link. Still interesting though..

Miami Dolphins' Reagan Mauia Arrested

Michael David SmithPosted Apr 11th 2008 2:17PM by Michael David Smith

Miami Dolphins fullback Reagan Mauia was arrested early this morning and charged with misdemeanor battery, Local 10 News in South Florida is reporting.

The report cites an arrest affidavit as saying that Mauia punched a man in the face, "causing the victim to pass out and fall to the ground."

According to the report, Mauia asked the victim "what the f--- he was looking at," and after the victim said he wasn't looking at anyone, the report says, "Mauia became upset and said, 'You should know,'" and then punched the victim with a closed fist. He then drove off, and as he was leaving a witness took a picture of his license plate. When police ran the plate they got Mauia's address and went to his home, where he was arrested and transported to a Broward County jail.

A 2007 sixth-round draft pick, Mauia played in all 16 games for the Dolphins last year, starting nine. The team declined to comment.

I can just hear Mike Brown earlier today: "Hey Marv, we've had a lot of luck with those Hawaiian kids with the hair, I say we pick this guy that Miami cut."

Marvin: "They're Samoan not 'Hawaiian.'"

Mike: "Whatever, he's cheap, won't cut into my recent cash explosion orgy, and the other two Simese kids can keep him company."

Marvin: "He's Samoan."

Mike: "Right, sign him up big buy, don't forget you're the man."

Just picked up this snippet off another thread. Sorry no link. Still interesting though..

Miami Dolphins' Reagan Mauia Arrested

Michael David SmithPosted Apr 11th 2008 2:17PM by Michael David Smith

Miami Dolphins fullback Reagan Mauia was arrested early this morning and charged with misdemeanor battery, Local 10 News in South Florida is reporting.

The report cites an arrest affidavit as saying that Mauia punched a man in the face, "causing the victim to pass out and fall to the ground."

According to the report, Mauia asked the victim "what the f--- he was looking at," and after the victim said he wasn't looking at anyone, the report says, "Mauia became upset and said, 'You should know,'" and then punched the victim with a closed fist. He then drove off, and as he was leaving a witness took a picture of his license plate. When police ran the plate they got Mauia's address and went to his home, where he was arrested and transported to a Broward County jail.

A 2007 sixth-round draft pick, Mauia played in all 16 games for the Dolphins last year, starting nine. The team declined to comment.

Figures.....

I can just hear Mike Brown earlier today: "Hey Marv, we've had a lot of luck with those Hawaiian kids with the hair, I say we pick this guy that Miami cut."

Marvin: "They're Samoan not 'Hawaiian.'"

Mike: "Whatever, he's cheap, won't cut into my recent cash explosion orgy, and the other two Simese kids can keep him company."

Marvin: "He's Samoan."

Mike: "Right, sign him up big buy, don't forget you're the man."

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think I literally shot something out of my nose when I read this post!