O-line D-line

schnarfer

With out our core of skill players out it is harder to gauge our progress, however, We can evaluate our Lines. No pass rush what so ever and break downs in our O-line is what is glaring at me as I watch us play New Orleans. Levi and Guichek look like weak links. Continuing to miss blocking assignments and continuing to give up pressure up the middle is forcing to Palmer to not step up into the pocket. The Dline is so dissapointing. NO rush at all. If we give a QB 5 seconds to throw, anytone will look like an allpro. We need to gel quickly or else it will be a painfully long season.

With out our core of skill players out it is harder to gauge our progress, however, We can evaluate our Lines. No pass rush what so ever and break downs in our O-line is what is glaring at me as I watch us play New Orleans. Levi and Guichek look like weak links. Continuing to miss blocking assignments and continuing to give up pressure up the middle is forcing to Palmer to not step up into the pocket. The Dline is so dissapointing. NO rush at all. If we give a QB 5 seconds to throw, anytone will look like an allpro. We need to gel quickly or else it will be a painfully long season.

Weren't you the guy saying "It's only pre-season"?

Welcome to the real world.

Can you read dumbass? The only thing we can evaluate with our skill positions out is line play. I am not saying it will kill us but it is definatlly an area we need to improve, but I can not predict what we are going to do until we have are entire offense healthy and playing together for atleast an entire game.

Can you read dumbass? The only thing we can evaluate with our skill positions out is line play. I am not saying it will kill us but it is definatlly an area we need to improve, but I can not predict what we are going to do until we have are entire offense healthy and playing together for atleast an entire game.

You call me dumb ass now. I'll be happy to return the favor later when it counts. I CAN SEE WHAT IS COMING!

Take off your rose colored glasses. B)

Now, now, now...

Billy is NOT a dumbass.

However, I have it on good authority he has a pimple on his left pec.

So calling him "Zitty Titty Meister" is OK.

But dumbass...right out! :lol:

Oh come on Dave. I have been a dumb ass many times over. I pray I'm one in predicting this teams fortunes! My gut tells me I'm not. :(

You call me dumb ass now. I'll be happy to return the favor later when it counts. I CAN SEE WHAT IS COMING!

Your father never loved you. Its not your fault. However it is your fault that you predict the season based on what backups do in the preseason. Go play soccer.

Oh No !!, Not another in Marvin We trust fool !!!

I've been a Bengals fan since I was like 4 ??? We're talking 31 years. Injuries or not, the play on the field shows the team that showed up tonight is NOT buying into whatever system they're being fed.

- The Browns went out and spent money to improve.

- The Steelers drafted well,..... AS USUAL !!!

- And here comes the " In Marvin We Trust " idiots !!!

Marvin said, " Players will be treated as men and held accountable for themselves " ... That was '03. By '06, half of them were getting arrested after our first playoff team in 15 years !!

Marvin said, " I don't want Henry Back " ... Mike Brown said,... C'mon BOY, We need ya!! Don't Mind what Marvin says!!

The same thing exists that existed for all those years in futility ..... Mike Brown is still calling the shots, and as long as he makes the decisions in the draft 1. Personel 2. and Who the Coach is 3. / We will continue to root for a team that breaks our hearts every year.

Can we Get Tactical Assassin in the Arcade ???? Can we change the scenes to shooting at Mike Brown, His daughter, Her husband, and the ENTIRE COACHING STAFF !! - Except Zimmer and Zampese. I actually think they're worth a damn!

Your father never loved you. Its not your fault. However it is your fault that you predict the season based on what backups do in the preseason. Go play soccer.

My father died of cancer four years ago, and I was by his side. If you want to slam me, please do so, but leave my family out of this.

To get back on topic, grudges aside, we will have an official season predictions thread. Please feel free to go head to head with me there.

Preseason or not do you see this team coming out giving a crap about anything but picking up there paycheck. I think these guys should look at themselves and wonder where there heart is right now. I blame everyone from coaches to players on this for not getting ready to play and the players not coming out giving a crap almost getting the frachise player killed because they cant work as a team. Somebody needs to light a fire under this teams a** preseason or not its your job to come out here and play.

My father died of cancer four years ago, and I was by his side. If you want to slam me, please do so, but leave my family out of this.

To get back on topic, grudges aside, we will have an official season predictions thread. Please feel free to go head to head with me there.

The old "died of cancer" bit..nice try..id bet AIDS

Looking like a 3-4 win season at the moment

I did not watch the entire game - too painful - but saw most of it.

The ONE single solitary good thing I saw was Jim Maxwell (a linebacker who will probably be cut in favor of keeping "potential" like that listless, woman-hitting sap Ahmad Brooks) delivering a punishing tackle on Skyler Green on a punt coverage play

Watching Big Willie get in there with the 3rd team is telling.

Raise your hand if you think this is the end for Mr. Fat Burger.

The D-line, mostly the starters, looked totally worthless. Peko fiels around like a nut but that is it. Getting Odom back "MIGHT" help but when will that be and at what level will he be ready to play?

wow, watching it again on NFL replay...abyssmal. just ugly. Brandon johnson Rivers getting smoked by Ghent on the score.

just more observation, watching the O-line on replay...

Guychuck does not move his guy...gets beat laterally almost every down and ends up on the ground. the center must be able to chew gum and walk at the same time. at this point Guychuck can only chew gum.

Levi is hot and cold. maybe just a conditioning thing but also coaching.

Saints are a fundamentally sound tackling team.

Missed blitx pick-up and Whitworth brain farts causing CP to get jacked.

Thornton is a crash test dummy just standing around. Only if the runnner goes right into his chest does he make the tackle.

Peko has explosion but gets Doubled alot already. watched him being held on consecutive plays as well. His hair will be a uniform violation.

Rivers again out of position, but receiver dropped a bad pass.

The D line gets stood up too straight. very upright.

I'd bet you better check yourself right now. One more post like this and you'll find yourself on a long vacation.

I'm letting you slide one time. There won't be another. My dad was a good man, so keep it between you and I.

Um Billy isn't the type to joke about family members being dead.god I hate forum posters some times.

I may get in trouble for saying this, but I don't care. Not only are you stupid schnarfer, but you're also an a**h***. There is no reason to talk to someone like that just cause they caught you contradicting yourself. Why don't you go play soccer since you obviously know nothing about football.

I'd bet you better check yourself right now. One more post like this and you'll find yourself on a long vacation.

I'm letting you slide one time. There won't be another. My dad was a good man, so keep it between you and I.

Oh I dont think so.