Chris Henry RELEASED

Crissakes DC, the title of this thread sucks. My phucking heart sank when I read it and I find that it is a gotdamned traffic ticket.

The mods should seriously slap a 2 day suspension on you for this!!!

DC's suspension should be inversely proportional to the number of suspended games Goodell hands down to Henry for this. Unfortunately, my bet is DC gets 1/2 day for this. :angry:

Well, I'm still posting...so that means I have no suspension...which means by your logic Henry is banned for life!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that other than practice, team meetings, gamedays, ect. Chris Henry needs to be locked in a room and not let out. Seriously, that seems to be the only way to keep this guy out of trouble. I know this is minor, but still. The guy has a black cloud hovering over him at all times.

OVERKILL !! All he needs is a driver and a limo . . .

Not good enough. He'd probably find a way to hire Pacman Jones as his personal driver. It's not like he's got anything else to do.

I'm all for the solitary confinement suggestion.

Well its Tuesday morning, my boss dumped a load on me, and I rediscover that Chris Henry isn't too bright.

Well how come he gets the millions while I get dumped on?

Sorry dude, but that's just creepy !!!

WHODEY !!!

Yeah I kind of threw it out that way, just to see if anyone hurled over it. Once again, I see that almost no one reacts to a thing I say.

I think that other than practice, team meetings, gamedays, ect. Chris Henry needs to be locked in a room and not let out. Seriously, that seems to be the only way to keep this guy out of trouble. I know this is minor, but still. The guy has a black cloud hovering over him at all times.

OVERKILL !! All he needs is a driver and a limo . . .

Not good enough. He'd probably find a way to hire Pacman Jones as his personal driver. It's not like he's got anything else to do.

I'm all for the solitary confinement suggestion.

Well its Tuesday morning, my boss dumped a load on me, and I rediscover that Chris Henry isn't too bright.

Well how come he gets the millions while I get dumped on?

Sorry dude, but that's just creepy !!!

WHODEY !!!

:lmao:

Ya'll ain't right.

I saw this on the front page of the enquirer, and wondered if he had just committed murder. Although insignificant, it makes me really wonder if this guy is a complete f**king moron.

I saw this on the front page of the enquirer, and wondered if he had just committed murder. Although insignificant, it makes me really wonder if this guy is a complete f**king moron.

Quit wondering. He is a complete moron. Expired plates are like putting sign on your car that says, "Attention Police, Pull Me Over." I'm completely shocked they didn't find weed in his car.

Quit wondering. He is a complete moron. Expired plates are like putting sign on your car that says, "Attention Police, Pull Me Over." I'm completely shocked they didn't find weed in his car.

I'm not shocked. He probably already smoked it. ;)

The dude certainly has made some mistakes but I believe it has to do more with him being sheltered than anything else. The guy has massive amounts of money and there is a good chance that he had noone to set the example for him growing up and now that he is on his own he doesn't understand how to take care of himself. I am a Marine and I see this all the time with the young guys that come in the Corps. They are mama's boys who have had everything done for them their whole lives and now they don't know what to do by themselves. I think he needs to be assigned a buddy or some of the veterans need to take him under their wing and act as role models so he can get his s**t straight. As far as the offense getting him in trouble, it isn't going to happen. It is very minor and most likely will be handled by the team. Of course you never know with the Bengals. We seem to always get the short end of everything!

The dude certainly has made some mistakes but I believe it has to do more with him being sheltered than anything else. The guy has massive amounts of money and there is a good chance that he had noone to set the example for him growing up and now that he is on his own he doesn't understand how to take care of himself. I am a Marine and I see this all the time with the young guys that come in the Corps. They are mama's boys who have had everything done for them their whole lives and now they don't know what to do by themselves. I think he needs to be assigned a buddy or some of the veterans need to take him under their wing and act as role models so he can get his s**t straight. As far as the offense getting him in trouble, it isn't going to happen. It is very minor and most likely will be handled by the team. Of course you never know with the Bengals. We seem to always get the short end of everything!

How about Chad? :lol:

Seriously you are probably right about him being a mama's boy. However he has been in the league three years going on four and I know the team and the league have guys in place to help but some guys just can't be helped.

Unfortunately this is a minor thing but because of his past history it gets blown up. But on the flipside he obviously hasn't learned anything because I think the same thing happened to him last year. It's not like he has been busy lately. Heck you can even get your renewal by mail now.

I just hope Goodell doesn't try to step in.

My dad just called me and said he just heard something on local news that Chris Henry has been charged with assualt and threw a bottle through someones windshield this past monday? Anyone have any links or verification to this? Geez.

Henry says it's a case of mistaken identity. But he seems to be rollin thru Corryville and CLifton a lot. Hmmmm.

BUS_00002053_3kdxvizv_lg.jpg

Chris Henry Charged With Assault

Last Update: 9:31 pm

Troubled Bengals player Chris Henry is in trouble again.

The wide receiver is charged with assault and criminal damaging out of Hamilton County.

According to the police report, Henry was involved in a fight on Ohio Avenue in Clifton Heights Monday.

An 18-year-old man claims Henry threw a bottle shattering his car window and punched him in the face.

Chris Henry has reportedly told police this is a case of mistaken identity.

After convictions including a gun charge, the NFL suspended Henry and placed him on a zero tolerance policy.

We have not yet heard from the Bengals or the league.

Channel 12 is reporting along with Fox 19. Time to draft either Malcolm Kelly with the #9 pick assuming both Dorsey and Ellis are gone or draft Hardy in the second round. Good thing they got a TE in FA. What a dumb **ck Henry is!

"Mistaken Identity"

I'm planning on being a LB coach for my old highschool team this year and they're going to Ohio for there annual beat down, and i think im going to get into a fight and say i was attacked by chris henry, and see if they know exactly who he is. lmao.

According to my friend, a C.O. in the Hamilton Co. Jail; Henry is there and he is denying the charges... He's going to get me an autograph, lol.

If true, do you think Henry will be banned for life? This isn't drugs. If it were a drug charge, Henry would surely be banned for life.

I swear I can't believe this s**t...You want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but why do you continue to put yourself in these same ol' situations...If this is true, he will probably be gone the whole year if not longer...This has got to be the most snake bitten team in the history of sports...

According to my friend, a C.O. in the Hamilton Co. Jail; Henry is there and he is denying the charges... He's going to get me an autograph, lol.

If true, do you think Henry will be banned for life? This isn't drugs. If it were a drug charge, Henry would surely be banned for life.

I can see it already: "Agreen, thanks for the support. It wasn't me." Signed:"Inmate# H126-030408"