Of the following WR's who would you pick?

bryce40

Which WR would you pick?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. WR's

• Chad Johnson
    • TJ Houshmandazeh
    • Roy Williams
    • Larry Fitzgerald
    • A. Boldin
    • Braylon Edwards
    • Dwayne Bowe
    • Steve Smith
    • M. Colston
    • Andre Johnson

I wouldn't say always, however. T.O. in Philly could have worked better.

That's the point Greg. T.O. felt stifled in Philly, but feels free in Dallas. He's the focus there, as Moss is in New England. Chad WILL remain the focus in Cincy. He and Carson are too close to think otherwise.

Next year things may change, But if the Bengals do indeed make the playoffs, you can put those dreams to rest.

As much as I like Chad, tonight's show was kinda sad !

Everyone that works for someone else thinks their boss is a jerk. That's why You should work for yourself. But To Chad's wanna - be - tear - ful - rant, on NFL Network.

Now, to Chad's credit, he did say that he and Marvin are cool. He said the other 53 players on the roster and practice squad know what the problem is in Cincinnati.

Now Chad, I've had your back, but c'mon man, that's a punk move. If you have a problem with someone, tell 'em. Do you think thier paranoia will make them figure it out , to whom you're talking about ??

I'm old fashioned. I believe in the confrontational in your face method. If you don't like Mike Brown, as well don't, then say it. If it's Marvin or one of the other coaches.... Then by all means, it's still a free country. ( Sorta ' )

Ok, so now that Chad's Boo - Hoo-ed on national television , Can we start the, What do we get if we Do trade Chad Johnson thread going ??

- C'mon Dallas !

Chad's a hell of a player, and T.O. and Terry Glenn have 4 and 5 years on him. So I say Dallas can give up # 22 and # 28, with a 3rd next year, and Chad's all theirs!

Or I Will take,

# 22,

Their Second,

And a Second Next year .

Tell me if my asking price is too low ? :sure:

As much as I like Chad, tonight's show was kinda sad !

Everyone that works for someone else thinks their boss is a jerk. That's why You should work for yourself. But To Chad's wanna - be - tear - ful - rant, on NFL Network.

Now, to Chad's credit, he did say that he and Marvin are cool. He said the other 53 players on the roster and practice squad know what the problem is in Cincinnati.

Now Chad, I've had your back, but c'mon man, that's a punk move. If you have a problem with someone, tell 'em. Do you think thier paranoia will make them figure it out , to whom you're talking about ??

I'm old fashioned. I believe in the confrontational in your face method. If you don't like Mike Brown, as well don't, then say it. If it's Marvin or one of the other coaches.... Then by all means, it's still a free country. ( Sorta ' )

Ok, so now that Chad's Boo - Hoo-ed on national television , Can we start the, What do we get if we Do trade Chad Johnson thread going ??

- C'mon Dallas !

Chad's a hell of a player, and T.O. and Terry Glenn have 4 and 5 years on him. So I say Dallas can give up # 22 and # 28, with a 3rd next year, and Chad's all theirs!

Or I Will take,

# 22,

Their Second,

And a Second Next year .

Tell me if my asking price is too low ? :sure:

You're forgetting the Mike Brown factor here Chris. That basically renders this an impossibility IMHO.

What are you smokin' man,

Just the usual.

Randy and T.O. are the two best WR's in the league... If we're talking about senarios in a fantasy world, I want the two best available...

I get that Moss and T.O. are good. But it amazes me that you are so blatantly tone deaf regarding the teammate aspect of being a football player. Moss, T.O., and Chad, that's a murderer's row of disfunctional, selfish prima donnas. Moss quits, T.O. wrecked a whole season in Philly, and Chad, well, take a look at your boy now.

Damn, the last time I tuned in, both Randy and T.O. were leading their teams, they're great teamates... Eli Manning's a little prima donna bitch as well, but look at him now. Mr. "I'm not going to San Diego. If they draft me, I'll go back to school to be a doctor"... He's Champion of the World! All guys like Chad, Randy, and T.O. want to do is WIN. I want to win. You play the game to win... Randy and T.O. are both happy now, why isn't Chad? Because we're not WINNING... Its f**king simple!

What are you smokin' man,

Just the usual.

Randy and T.O. are the two best WR's in the league... If we're talking about senarios in a fantasy world, I want the two best available...

I get that Moss and T.O. are good. But it amazes me that you are so blatantly tone deaf regarding the teammate aspect of being a football player. Moss, T.O., and Chad, that's a murderer's row of disfunctional, selfish prima donnas. Moss quits, T.O. wrecked a whole season in Philly, and Chad, well, take a look at your boy now.

Damn, the last time I tuned in, both Randy and T.O. were leading their teams, they're great teamates... Eli Manning's a little prima donna bitch as well, but look at him now. Mr. "I'm not going to San Diego. If they draft me, I'll go back to school to be a doctor"... He's Champion of the World! All guys like Chad, Randy, and T.O. want to do is WIN. I want to win. You play the game to win... Randy and T.O. are both happy now, why isn't Chad? Because we're not WINNING... Its f**king simple!

Ah yes...that's what I want. Guys who are truly happy...only when they are winning. Go through a rough spot, turn around and...hey, where'd T.O. and Moss go? Oh yeah, T.O. is bashing his QB and Moss just jogged off the field with 48 seconds left.

I wouldn't say always, however. T.O. in Philly could have worked better.

That's the point Greg. T.O. felt stifled in Philly, but feels free in Dallas. He's the focus there, as Moss is in New England. Chad WILL remain the focus in Cincy. He and Carson are too close to think otherwise.

Next year things may change, But if the Bengals do indeed make the playoffs, you can put those dreams to rest.

I gotta respectfully disagree with you here. The first year in Philly, TO and the gang go to the Super Bowl. Lost it, but made it. Can't say they were a losing team at that point. By the following training camp, T.O. kicks up the antics. Not even that long. Isn't he the one that accused McNabb of quitting in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl...before Philly even got out of town that night? What did he feel stifled by? He would have still been the number one go to guy had he not started popping off about McNabb and dividing the team in the locker room.

He's not the focus in Dallas, nor is Moss the focus in N.E. Romo and Brady are. Anytime T.O. has to share the focus, like in Philly, he eventually melts down. He will eventually melt down in Dallas, especially if they don't repeat last year's success. Heck, he almost did when he got on Jessica Simpson being at the ball game late in the season. The only thing that held that together was that Romo didn't publically react. Of course, he couldn't since he played so crappy. Had he went after T.O. publically in retaliation, the meltdown would have begun.

Randy and T.O. are both happy now, why isn't Chad? Because we're not WINNING... Its f**king simple!

We were winning at halftime of the playoff game. Chad's response? Complete hissy fit. He doesn't care about winning, he cares about being the center of attention and getting his ass kissed the right way.

Randy and T.O. are both happy now, why isn't Chad? Because we're not WINNING... Its f**king simple!

We were winning at halftime of the playoff game. Chad's response? Complete hissy fit. He doesn't care about winning, he cares about being the center of attention and getting his ass kissed the right way.

And why did he have a "hissy fit". I guess losing your QB1 isn't enough of a reason to have a hissy fit?

Use a little common sense.

I'm trying. But to apply sense to your argument, about 50 other guys should have been throwing fits, they all lost their no. 1 qb too. But instead they were trying to make adjustments, get ready for the 2nd half. Hard to concentrate with a 185 pound 2-year-old in the room being "restrained" by the grown ups. The more I think about it, the more I blame that playoff loss on Chad.

And why did he have a "hissy fit". I guess losing your QB1 isn't enough of a reason to have a hissy fit?

Yeah, actually, losing your QB in that situation is what differentiates the winners from the losers. The winners realize they have to step up and do their job. The losers...well...do what CJ did.

agreen, you seem you're going to support Chad no matter what; so what the lost QB1, they were still winning the game at halftime, your logic and common sense seems to have gone out the window when it comes to Chad. I like Chad but will bash him when he needs bashed and this is one of those times.

I guess losing your QB1 isn't enough of a reason to have a hissy fit?

Damn Green, you get a little more absurd, child-like and gay with each passing day.

No child, there is no reason for a grown man to throw a hissy fit under any circumstances.

There should never be a hissy fit on our team.

Hissy fits should be banned by the NFL.

I'll bet you are prone to the tearful, screaming tantrum frequently.

Aren't you, young Master Green.

Use a little common sense?

You gotta be sh*tting me.