Of the following WR's who would you pick?

bryce40

Which WR would you pick?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. WR's

• Chad Johnson
    • TJ Houshmandazeh
    • Roy Williams
    • Larry Fitzgerald
    • A. Boldin
    • Braylon Edwards
    • Dwayne Bowe
    • Steve Smith
    • M. Colston
    • Andre Johnson

Please give reason when you vote why you voted for that person. Mine afer careful consideration is Dwayne Bowe due to him being young on a horrible team with horrible QB's and still posting the #'s he did his rookie year. Has decent speed and great hands and finds ways to get open. Has a ton of upside still yet. I'm already picturing him in a Bengals uni, (yes, I know won't happen anytime soon.)

Andre Johnson has done more with less than any other WR on that list

Totally agree.

However, I voted Braylon 1a due to age and potential. He is a serious player.

TJ would be my 1b. Guy is nails.

One name I'd have placed on this list is Brandon Marshall from Denver. Another guy like Braylon. Young with Big potential. Calvin Johnson is also notbaly absent. Lee Evans is also another young, low-key producer. hmmm...no Indy WR's?

One name I'd have placed on this list is Brandon Marshall from Denver.

There's more than one reason they call him "Baby TO". I watched a game last season where Marshall had a dozen catches by halftime. Almost every pass play Denver ran was directed at him and he was unstoppable. Then, two or three weeks later, I read where he went off on the coaching staff. A few weeks after that he was threatening to quit if his contractr wasn't renegotiated.

Andre Johnson has done more with less than any other WR on that list

Totally agree.

However, I voted Braylon 1a due to age and potential. He is a serious player.

TJ would be my 1b. Guy is nails.

One name I'd have placed on this list is Brandon Marshall from Denver. Another guy like Braylon. Young with Big potential. Calvin Johnson is also notbaly absent. Lee Evans is also another young, low-key producer. hmmm...no Indy WR's?

Tried to do only young wr's other than the Bengals WR's of course. These were just the young guys I could think of.

I wouldn't want any other duo for my team, unless, of course it were Randy Moss and T.O.

That's quite a lineup Agreen. Maybe you could persuade Latrell Sprewell to come out of NBA retirement and run out of the slot for you.

What are you smokin' man, Randy and T.O. are the two best WR's in the league... If we're talking about senarios in a fantasy world, I want the two best available... In real life, there isn't that many duo's that are better than TJ/Chad.

I went with Chad. Despite how people on this board feel about him now, If the draft was today, and all of these players were there, I'd still take Chad.

- Fitzgerald was a possibility, but Chad has that suddenness to his routes, always one of the reasons why he gets such good separation from defensive backs.

- Edwards was hurt for two years, and Chad at least once a year, looks like he's taken a good WHOP, but there he is again, coming out of the locker room and back on the field time and time again.

- Steve Smith was intriguing, but Chad has him on the Jump balls, and while Smith has great speed, Chad still offers the larger target.

* Let's pretend this is the 2000 draft all over again. And this bunch of receivers are the top selections at the position.

Round 1, Chad Johnson, WR, Oregon St.

Round 2, Steve Smith, or T.J. Houshmandzadeh

:bengal::cheers::bengal:

One name I'd have placed on this list is Brandon Marshall from Denver.

There's more than one reason they call him "Baby TO". I watched a game last season where Marshall had a dozen catches by halftime. Almost every pass play Denver ran was directed at him and he was unstoppable. Then, two or three weeks later, I read where he went off on the coaching staff. A few weeks after that he was threatening to quit if his contractr wasn't renegotiated.

True, he is a baby. A big, talented, schitzo-baby. I was just pointing out how he was missing from the list. He needs to have his zoloft managed by the hour.

This is why I voted for Braylon. He, much like TJ, just puts it out there. I also like Lee Evans quite a bit. Get that guy a real QB and he is a special player.

The point about Andre Johnson is the same. Get him in a real Offense with a RB and a good QB (Schaub is OK) and he'd be unreal.

More out there than the T.O.'s, Moss's and CJ's.

What are you smokin' man,

Just the usual.

Randy and T.O. are the two best WR's in the league... If we're talking about senarios in a fantasy world, I want the two best available...

I get that Moss and T.O. are good. But it amazes me that you are so blatantly tone deaf regarding the teammate aspect of being a football player. Moss, T.O., and Chad, that's a murderer's row of disfunctional, selfish prima donnas. Moss quits, T.O. wrecked a whole season in Philly, and Chad, well, take a look at your boy now.